♦Through The Night

After travelling about 2 hours through forests west of Earth I realized how stupid I was. It would take me days to arrive just by the water, to get to just one spot of the Shinobi world.

There where dangerous wild animals where I was. I sat on a very tall tree, making sure I never touch on the ground. I was alone. No Sasuke....., no Neiji.....,and not even Itachi who swore to protect me that day.
The day where I had a panic attack after knowing what has happened. Itachi, and Neji both have just vanished. I didn't know if they where dead, or hated me and left me all alone. I was living in the Shinobi land at the time, since I could make a better living there than in my own world. Still daily or weekly I would travel back to attend school.

Everyone told me to just quite, and just live here full time, but I couldn't not yet anyway. Even if I was a well trained Ninja, by all three of my teachers. Kakashi taught me lighting style. While Neji taught me self-defence, which was quite tiring. Then there was Itachi, my brother like figure, and teacher. He burned fire style into my soul. Some how I was a natural in it, to the point doing signs was useless, and took too long.

Tsunade was impressed by this, and she wanted to hire me as a Leaf Village Ninja helper. Almost declining it, because I told her that I owe the Uchiha clan a lot as well. She still allowed me to do both. So now I was a leaf village ninja member, and faithful to the Uchiha, and still stayed partly a rouge that wasn't evil. I would help clans if for the good, at times.

Here I was.....sitting in this tree all alone. As it was getting dark.

"💨..ugh....why did I insist on going alone? Couldn't I have just sent Itachi or the Konoha village a note with a black crow?"

NO! I wanted to do this myself, it was a test to see if I was really a good ninja on being alone. There was also one more issue, it was that I had no food. I couldn't buy anything till I actually reached a small dango shop, and my favourite seafood ramen was crossed off my list...for a long while.

* SSwwwshh swwhhs* A chill shot down my spine, as I could feel something move around close to where I was.

( 💢Tch...at a time like this......)

Something told me I wasn't safe. Picking up my bag, and sliding it up onto my back I took off as fas as I could. Moving unseen was one thing I was really good at, however according to Itachi, and Neji my chakra was very easy to be seen by those eyes... that could see it. It was very bright, looking like flames that burned endlessly. I could be seen from very far distances.

* Swwwwwosh thump.... Swwwwooosh* I landed every long 5 branches, and launched myself off again.

Swallowing, hopping that nothing was following. I was beginning to get tired, as the woods became even darker. The moon was out.

I could just hear Itachi scolding me to not go on alone, but I had no choice. What ever was following, was still on my tail. I couldn't stop.

{ 3 hours later}

I had like no power left to go on, I only skipped 1 one extra branch, only to find myself landing on another soon after.

*💨 Ha.....ha...* Sweat began building up on my face. I had to keep going.

"N-no......don't stop... I just needed to get to the edge of the water. Then rest on the very top of a tree hidden, keeping me far off the ground. I lost who ever, or what ever was behind me, I was safe now.

( NOW!) I yelled a myself, gathering what strength was left in me, I began to charge down the forest lighting fast, landing only every 10 branches.

Just as I was about to come to a clearing I could see the sun begin to rise just at the top.

"!! wahh..! finally....." Taking one last big leap, I landed at the very top of a large tree handing just over the large body of water. Not able to go any further....I fall asleep right away.

Itachi, I made it..........doko. ni..imasu ka..?( where are...you?)