The Link

Ichigo sat in her room cradling her legs, she'd not had a days rest from Kisshu constantly setting off her alien alert in Masha. Just how long did he plan to do this? It was insane, completely insane. But then again, he'd proven many a time that his sanity was not securely in check.

"I can't take it... I just can't take it anymore...the stalking...the breaking in....if only...he didn't...exist....if...only..."

The girl sobbed into her pillow as she shivered. Masha had stopped making noises and was in normal mode, he didn't like seeing his owner so upset. The little bot tried to make her smile but he was unable.

"It'll be okay, Masha...I just need sleep, is all..."

The cat girl smiled as she pulled her body into bed and shut her eyes. Maybe just for once, she'll have a decent sleep..

--

When Ichigo woke the next morning, she wanted to scream.

On her mirror, written in red ink were the words.

'My Lovely Little Kitten'

Ichigo screamed out and started to cry harder, it was not easy anymore...her parents weren't around now and she was completely by herself at nights. Masha tried but he was small. The girls eyes stung with tears as she looked up at the computer screen.

"....Contract ....Start..."

It said, with no warning at all, the screen lit up and a small red devil appeared. Ichigo thought she'd lost her mind...this wasn't real..it couldn't be.

"Ne...you summoned me."

From behind her stood a tall male clad in a black kimono. Ichigo screamed out and backed away from him. He just gave a laugh.

"You said, earlier. If only he didn't exist. You've been on our list for a while now, Mommomiya Ichigo. I can hear your sorrow all the way in hell. I can make it stop...you know...I can make it all end...you just have to sign the line..then it's a deal...No more Kisshu...no more waking up in fear......So....do..we have a deal?"

The demon said as he held out his hand, the girl stared for a moment and then took his hand.

"Deal"

----

A NEW STORY?!
Say whhhaattttt
Well I wanna do more demon things,
So here.