I look at Shelly and she looks oddly silent, narrowing her eyes at my face. Suddenly she gasps and I widen my eyes at her dramatically. Without words she reaches in her makeup bag and fishes out a tube of lipstick.

"You're missing this!" She smirks and she reveals a hot red lipstick. I look at it in slight fear and intimidation. I don't know how I feel about lipstick...

Before I can say anything she throws me on my bed and the girls sit down beside me.

"Look at me." She orders and I sigh, while she grabs my face. A minute later she smiles at me and puts a mirror in front of me.

My moderately full lips are now fully coloured a vibrant red and it takes me a minute to appreciate it. As dramatic as it is, it really finishes the look off. I hate to say it but I do look...good.

The girls and I head downstairs to grab our shoes. I throw on a pair of black high heals that have a criss-cross design on the front, made of faux leather. I'm already 5'9 so the shoes bring my height up to a relatively tall 5'10, but my legs look a lot better with them on.

I kiss my mom and dad goodbye and my friends and I set out to the club.

-

Twenty minutes later we all arrive at the club and we simply stand outside, admiring the appearance.

Firstly, it is HUGE. Probably the size of a Five-Star vacation resort. There are lights streaming everywhere on the outside, but you can tell that they're only minor reflections of what's inside. Music is obviously pumping and you can feel the base on the tarmac. There are people dancing outside, making out, bodyguards around the entire building and a huge line up.

Since I have powerful blood in me, deriving from my father and mothers both being form Alpha and Beta families, people notice my scent. I'm obviously not all that powerful but most of the wolves turn to look at me and cower ever so slightly. I'm not intimidating, they just sense the power.

I feel my wolf humble in the back of my mind, standing up proud with a smirk on her jaw.

I walk towards the line and the girls follow. We wait outside for about half an hour until we eventually meet the front of the line. I look at the bodyguard and we he asks us a few questions.

Something a bit different in terms of wolf clubs is that we don't need identification. Our tolerance is extremely high when it comes to alcohol and because of our mutated genes, we are easily mature. At age 11 you are expected to support your family, carry out legacies.

The main issue is that you belong to a pack and will not cause any issues within the club. They prick our skin as a stamp, I'm not sure why they don't use simple ink stamps but I comply.

Once Cynthia, Nataly, Shelly and I all enter the club, we take in the appearance on the inside. The lights and music are both extremely amplified. Purple, blue, red and white lights shine everywhere, highlighting the dance floor. There's a pool table somewhere in another room, a poker room and the bar is never-ending.

"First off...drinks!" Cynthia squeals and we all nod. We walk towards the bar, shoving off extremely drunk, bascially passed out wolves standing around. Once we get there, we all order our drinks, going for very different things.

I go for my very go-to. Gin and Tonic with a splash of tequila. Sounds gross, gets you hyped.

With our drinks in our hands we all decide to stick together, as this is my birthday celebration. Instead of going straight to the dance floor and getting sweaty, my brain wanders to the pool table and I decide to follow it. We head into the pool table and are immediately met with the stench of beer and male cologne. I look inside and see mostly men standing around the table with only a few girls in mini skirts surrdounding, hanging on the males' arms.