Away from home PT-2.

I continue to work on the drawing of my old friend before she moved. I remember her like I knew her for my whole life, but I knew her for only 4 years. I guess you could say I loved her... She was beautiful. Yes she did bad things, she did drink, smoke, skip school, Ect. I loved her anyway, I knew she was broken, But I still wanted her to stay. I would pick her up from party's and she would be drunk and tried to get in my pants but I didn't want her to know so I would push her off and drag her home. I don't really know what love is but I think I loved her... "Who is that?" I hear behind me, I looked behind me and quickly respond "Some girl I knew." Eric sits down and just starts to talk to me, I don't really pay attention but I pretended I was listing to every word he was saying. I was to focused on the drawing. Then the bell rang and I got all my stuff and left, with Eric. He was smiling and just walking with me. 

After school, i start to walk to my street but the i stop. I look around for Eric, I don't see him. I'm going to go to the gas station and i will just get a small bag of chips and some water, i get weird when it comes to asking people for food. I walk to the gas station and grab the chips and such, then start to walk to my house to get my bag. I arrive at my house and pick the key up from under the rug and quickly grab all of my bags, If anything i can just come back and get more clothes. I walk to my dad's friends house and knock on the door. "Hello! You must be Luke!" She smiles and pulls me inside and brings me up the stairs to the room i will be staying in. "Well this is your room that you will stay in for a while!" I smile and nod "Well why don't you unpack! Oh yeah i forgot to say! My son will be here soon he just went to the store to get some milk. I'll send him up here when he arrives" "Sounds good, Thanks for letting me stay" she olds my face "No worrys!" she lightly smacks my face and leaves the room. Huh. Okay then. I start to unpack and such. I get a weird vibe... I don't know why... Something is wrong... I hear the front door open and a boy voice, i couldn't hear what he sounded like but it was too low to be a girl voice. I look at the door and hear someone walk upstairs. Then a knock on the door. "C-come in." Eric pops in the door "Luke! You are the guy that will be staying with me?!" WHY DOES THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO ME?! JUST WHY?! I try to keep my cool and breath in deeply and let it out slowly. "I guess." He hugs me "Your chest feels weird" I smack him and he moves back. He chuckels and smiles "Sorry about that, and don't worry. Your secret is safe with me!" He smiles and leaves the room. WHAT AN ASS! HE HAS NO RIGHT TO HUG ME! I HATE THIS GUY! I feel my face get hot again and i feel my stomach start to hurt, it felt like i was about to take a huge test. I don't like this feeling. I hate this. I lie down and slowly start to fall asleep. Then my door opens and I look to my side, "Luke I have a night shift and a half of a morning shift, I'll be back and if you have questions ask Eric!" she smiled and waves "okay I will see you later" and I wave back. She shuts the door and leaves. I sit up and quietly look around the room, I walk to the door and open it. I walk out and start to walk around. I look on the walls and see pictures. Then I look to my left and see Eric... Shirtless. He had the door wide open but he must think that I'm still in the room. He looks up. "Oh! Hey Luke!" he smiles. I feel my face get red. I walk away and go back to the room.

Fuck my life.

A/N: hey guys! sorry I'm late! I was busy but I will wright another chapter tomorrow! bye! thank you so much for reading!!