Away from home.

I wake up from my nap and look at my phone and see ELEVEN dm's from ERIC! Why does he half to be so fucking annoying? I look at the messages "Heyy! Hello? HELLO?! Hiii!! LUKE?!.." and so on. I text back. "what." "YAY LUKE YOU ARE TALKING!" ugh. I continue to text him because I get bored. We continue to talk.... for a while. I look at the time "I half to go do homework. Bye" I send the message and I grab my backpack and start to do my work. I hear my dad walk in the door. "Luke! Come here!" I walk down the stairs "yeah?" He looks at me with a bright smile "I got a business trip to Hawaii!" My heart fills with joy, I love to see my father happy "I am going for 7 months!" I look at him a bit uneasy "Well, Will I say home alone?" he laughs "No! You will stay with a friend of mine, she has a spare bedroom that you can stay in, she also has a  son. So maybe you will get along with him!" I smile and nod "Sure." I walk back to my room and smile, no Eric to walk me home for a while! I sit on my bed and continue my work.

11:00 rolls around and I do my bedtime routine, I take off my beanie, I take off my clothes and my Ace bandage and jump in the shower, I eventually get out of the shower and head off to bed. I put in my headphones and listen to some music and go on my phone for a while. I get a text from Eric "hey Luke!" I let out a soft sigh "hello, Eric." we talk for a while...Next thing I know its 1:30! I quickly type "Got to go,bye" then I turn off my phone and roll over and shut my eyes. I slowly start to fall asleep.

Next thing I know. I hear that shitty alarm sound. I don't even want to open my eyes. I feel so sleepy because of Eric keeping me up. What a dumb fuck. I open my eyes and get out of bed. I get dressed and put on my shoes and put on my beanie, then grab my backpack and head downstairs to the kitchen. I look around "dad?" I call out, I see a note on the table. I pick it up "hey Luke! sorry I didn't wanna miss my flight so I put the key under the rug outside, when school is over come back and pack your things, the house is right passed our street. It should be the very first one! And don't forget! she thinks you are a boy! Please keep it that way! love you ~Dad" I sigh and grab a cup of cold coffee and drink it quickly and walk out the door.

I walk in the big double doors and go to my locker "Hey Luke!" I look up to see Eric walking my way "Sup" I reply in a weak voice "What's wrong?" I glare at him sharply "You kept me up." he laughs "Sorry about that! I was bored!" I slam my locker and walk away, and then he follows. Of course. I get to my math class and start to work on a worksheet.

Later at lunch I sit in my normal seat and just start to draw. "Woah!" I hear from beside me. "You did that?!" Eric sits next to me and looks like he just won the lottery "Yeah?" he smiles "Cool!!" a few kids look in our direction and turn to him "Dude, be more quite." he nods and takes my notebook and starts flipping pages "Hey, give it back!" I say, he continues to look at my drawings "Give it back!" he smiles and hands it over, I flip to a different page. "Who is that?" I look down and see the drawing I did of my mother "My mom." I say softly "Did she see that?" I shake my head "She... is no longer with me and my family." he looks down at the drawing "She was beautiful. When I look at her, I see the courage she gave to her child. She gave you courage to believe that you can be what you want to be." I feel my face get hotter by the second "Hey Eric! Come here for a second!" he looks at them then back at me "I'll be right back." he walks over to his friends. My face starts to cool down. He is just stupid. Why would he say that to me?

Whatever.

A/N: Hey everyone! hope you enjoy it so far! thanks guys!