☟ Chapter 3 ☟

1985, 23 July, 14.30pm. (my sorta time in my country. so don't be shook if i put times weird 😂)

Lauren's P.O.V.

I was at work now, but my boss keeps staring at me.

"Lauren!" He called and made a gesture with his fingers for me to come.

"Yes boss?" I asked.

"Would you mind working a late night shift here while everybody is gone?" He asked smirking.

Something seems weird about this...

"No, of course not." I said forcing a smile.

"Alright."

21.10am (i think it's am. lol bare with me with time on this)

My boss came towards me.

I walked backwards but hit the counter.

"Uhh... boss... what are you-" I got cut off by him kissing me and unbuttoning my white-button-up blouse.

He played with the top of my black tight pencil skirt, and pulled it multiple times.

He pulled it down and it dropped to my ankles.

He pulled down my panties, and i tried to stop him.

But he held my arms and my hands so tight, it was impossible.

Here it was... the disgusting moment of me losing my virginity to a woman raper.

Not to mention, he raped my other mates, but they of course wanted to stop working here.

"STOP IT PLEASE! please stop... please..." I cried but he slammed into me hardly.

It Hurt so bad....

But then...

"HEY! STOP IT!" A man screamed and pulled the raper of off me.

i quickly put on my black tight pencil skirt and panties... and just cleared my clothes and hair, while the man was beating the raper.

I cried on the ground because i was hurting so bad at my vagina.

After the man was done beating the raper, he runned to me and crouched down in front of me, breathing hard.

"Are you okay?!" He asked worried.

"No, it hurts!" I said and cried harder.

Michael's P.O.V.

This woman is beautiful... i just wanna kill that raper.

"Whats your name?" I asked.

"Lauren... Lauren Elizabeth Blue West..." She said calming down just a tiny bit.

"I'm Michael Jackson. Let me take you to my home, i promise to take care of you." I said and ment it.

I'm just in love again. Well, not again, but this time i really am in love..

She hesitated at first, but then agreed.

She couldn't stand up so i helped her.

"Let me help you." I said and picked her up bridal style.

As i did, we looked in each others eyes...

Her beautiful blue eyes were hypontizing me...

Both P.O.V.

His/Her eyes were hypnotizing me...

We stared deep in each others eyes...

We came closer...

Closer...

Closer...

Closer...

And...

That moment was almost there...

Almost...

AUTHORS NOTE: HEY! SO I'M REALLY SORRY FOR THE SHITTY END AND LATE UPDATE(S), THATS BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH STRESS ABOUT PRIVATE FAMILY THINGS AND I DON'T HAVE WIFI AT THE MOMENT. BUT THANKS FOR YOUR TIME TAKING A LOOK AT THIS CHAPTER AND BOOK! LOVE,

-

LARA