☟ Chapter 2 ☟

(MICHAEL ISN'T FAMOUS.)

1985, 12 march, 5:54am.

Michaels P.O.V.

"Michael!" Caelyn yelled .LOUDLY. from the bathroom.
Caelyn is my 27 year old pregnant wife. I don't like her. I don't even know why i married her in the first place, she means nothing to me. She cheats alot on me, and i once caught  smoking! I tried to help her to not smoke, but she still does it. I also caught her with several men in MY bed. She also comes home drunk and doesn't take care of the house. I don't love her at all. She is a golddigger. In the beginning she was a sweet, innocent, woman. But now, she is a total bitch. I want a woman who can really love me, doesn't cheat on me, doesn't come home drunk, takes care of the house, is not a golddigger, and doesn't smoke and keeps track of our baby if we have one or more.

"Coming!" I yelled back and walked upstairs to the bathroom.

I opened the door to see her with a hair styling iron.

"Whats wrong?" I asked and stepped over to her.

"I can't style my hair!" She whined and fake cried.

I sighed and snatched the styling iron from her hands and styled her hair.

She smirked and played with her nails.

When i was done, she just pushed me and walked to the bedroom.

She grabbed the phone, and dialed a number.

I eavesdropped.

She was laughing like a diva.

"I'm coming Jason, my sexy big bear. It's just you and me tonight." She laughed.

I got really mad so i walked to her and snatched the phone from her hands, and threw it, making it break.

"What the hell Michael?!" She yelled.

"What the hell, huh?! I'm done with you! First you cheat on me, then you come home drunk, don't take care of the house, smoke, and don't keep track of MY baby!" I yelled.

Then, next thing i know...

"My water just broke, Michael!" She said panicking.

Oh shit...

I quickly carried her to the car and drove off to the hospital.

Doctors took her to a room and she was giving birth.

After 5 hours the baby was here. But we had to wait for like 10 minutes for something... i hope there is nothing wrong with the baby.

Then... the doctor came in.

"Mr. Jackson and Mrs. Jackson, we are sorry to say this but... your baby boy has died." The doctor said.

I immediatly broke down crying, Caelyn just sat there dumbfounded.

"Smoking might be the cause. Or maybe WAY to much sex. Or maybe even drugs." The doctor said.

But what did i just hear? Drugs...

"YOU ARE ON DRUGS?!" I yelled.

"Mikey bear please forgive me!" She fake cried as a diva.

"NO! YOU KILLED MY BABY! WE'RE DIVORCING TOMORROW AND THATS IT. AND DON'T EVEN THINK I'M COMING! WE'RE DONE!" I yelled and screamed.

I walked out the door and slammed it shut.

Nobody was here because it was midnight.

1985, 20 July  7:50pm.

I walked downstairs of my mothers house and saw my 3 sisters: Janet, La Toya and Rebbie preparing breakfast.

"Goodmorning Mike." They greeted.

"Goodmorning."

"Ahhh! No it's my turn to play!" I heard my brothers yell.

They burst into the room and fell on top of each other, fighting for a controller of a PS4.

I just shook my head chuckling lightly and walked upstairs to call My good friend, Venessa.

I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

Laurens P.O.V.

I was currently at my best friend, Perry. My other best friends were there too; Sam, Kellie, Maddie, Roxy and Annie.

"No thats not fair! Rosae deserves happiness!" They all said whining.

We were watching a movie. Well i wasn't.

Something weird came on my mind, something that will never happen to me.

Love.

Happinnes.

A man that can really love me, care about me, hold me, spends all his time with me.

But no... that will never happen.

But my heart tells me something... i don't know what.

I will soon find out...

Hopefully...

AUTHORS NOTE;; EYYOO HOW YA'L L DOING? I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!  THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! BYYYEEE!🙏❤