Family is Not so Bad at All

I think now I have a real family now. I don't know if that's good. They look like they are Ok. I'm pretty sure I will be fine here.  I won't get lost they put a chip thing in me.  They have they're name on my caller.  I think I will have a better life here.  I won't be abused,  or hurt. They feed me great food. They even give these things called "Treats" they are awsome.  I only get them if I'm good though.
       Andrea bought me a really comfy bed. So I don't have to sleep on the floor anymore.  The dads name is Clayton.  My full name is " Dukie daddy boy Charlesworth ".  My nickname is Dukie or puppy (only Andrea sometimes calls me puppy).
      The best part is when they say " you wanna go for a ride? " that means I can come into the car ( I found out what the thing is with four wheels and four doors are,  cars ). Or when we go for a walk.  One year I was a very bad dog,  it was Christmas and I got to the Christmas ornaments,  and I ate or broke a lot of ornaments. Now I'm better I don't do that anymore.
      Andrea sometimes brings friends over and they become my friends to. We also have a neighbor who has a husky dog that's a girl,  she kind of annoying or won't stop barking/talking,  but we're still friends.  I'm really happy that I have a new family that actually cares about me. I love the Charlesworth family.
       The dad and I love each other.  When he gets home I can't wait for him to get through that door.  I bark and whimper so he know to hurry up and get inside. The kids have school and they are gone half of the day,  so is mom and dad. So I get the hole house to myself.  I mostly just sleep,  but that's fun to right. I love my family so much I don't know what I could do with out them. "Well got to go... " I was interrupted and heard "Duke you want a treat? " I turned around and barked " YEAH!!!! ".