Chapter 1

About Savannah

Savannah Anderson, savannah was nothing more than your average teenage girl who loved reading books and was just a normal student in a normal high school. But nobody could ever actually get to know her, little did everybody know she wasn't just a typical teenage girl but instead was way beyond.

Savannah didn't quite have the looks of a pretty one but was quite unique in one too many different ways.
Savannah had a very different taste in boys, her type was more of a tomboyish where as she was one herself.

Andrew was the same as Savannah, he studied in the same school as her but wasn't quite close to Savannah moreover he hated Savannah and vice versa.

They fought a lot and cursed each other had a little too many fights over social media.
But one day after not speaking to each other they somehow became friends which wasn't expected by not one both of them.
Andrew then started getting close to her and as time passed by they were quite close to each other.  But something happened that he didn't expect.

For once in his life he had felt   something indescribable something so strong that would've inverted his life.
From hating on each other to having been found a fire inside of him, a fire that keeps him so warm in the cold he found something so warm in his miserably cold and broken heart. He finally found something to live for and something that was worth dying for but had he known it was fire after all. 
A fire that'd hurt him but furthermore give him peace that he had been looking for, give him the love in the very hated life of his' he found the one.

It was her he felt could keep him warm he was stuck in the thought that Savannah was the key to running away from this messed up life he finally found a distraction from this misery, finally a cure to all of this.
this couldnt have let go from him. He couldn't ever lose this very key so he finally decided to chase after this key and wouldn't ever give up on having this key, which meant having Savannah to be his very beloved.

He had never felt this kind of warmth ever before for it is much more than he could explain; a healing

He knew that just the love of her would very much heal him in every possible way, take all of his sorrows away he knew that she was the love he'd ever find
.
What about savannah? What about how she felt?

She wouldn't by any chance known how he felt towards her.
He was too scared to tell her what goes in his messed up mind and what he feels in his broken heart he couldn't tell her that there was a light in his broken heart.
For he was too scared if she felt the same way which she quite didn't.
He and Savannah just turned into best friends, what not one of them expected would happen but eventually did.

Things kept changing, they became closer and closer day by day and slowly Savannah started feeling the same way as him but elected not to show it to him.
Andrew being strongly depressed of why she wouldn't feel the same way towards him.
Months pased by and it was still a one- sided love for Andrew and he wouldn't lose hope for he knew that she was his key to survive, to live.
Andrew would do anything to have her and if that just meant waiting for her then he was ready for it.

His faith was so strong there's no way of explaining it months passed by and with a one sided love Andrew kept loving her but furthermore to that he was falling in love with her deeper and deeper everyday.

He couldn't find a single flaw in her or maybe her flaws were what he fell in love with, so good god what could happen if his sight is unlached to her perfections.

Things kept changing they went from just 'how's your day' to cute little piggy back rides.

Savannah and Andrew would Go to the garden every thursday evening and when she would get tired he would carry her and give her piggy back rides,
she would pluck leaves from trees and Andrew would give her back hugs and hold her tight.

He would bring her a rose everyday and a chocolate or two. But she wouldn't ever eat them alone but instead feed half of it by her very own hands to andrew.

He'd just sit by her side and do nothing but gaze into her eyes with so much love for they were the most beautiful ones. He couldn't ever help himself from getting lost into them he found so much love in her eyes.

Every evening Andrew would just sit under the window of her room when she wouldn't even be there but just being there made him feel better so he'd just sit there for hours and think about her.
Savannah became the first person to think about as he wakes up and the last one before he falls asleep.