"Is that where you're going?" Jeremy asked as Connor grabbed one of his duffel bags. Connor kept walking away from his trailer, the potential hunter trailing him.

Finally, he turned to face the boy. His eyes narrowed as he eyed him suspiciously. "Nah, not now anyway. We're gonna visit a certain miracle doctor and then we're gonna watch the vampires slowly die."

~~~

Erikah Mikaelson stepped out of the car, Caroline to her left in a beautiful short red dress. She looked around the yard and saw tons of teenagers running about, or standing in groups, drinking and generally having fun.

Music blasted from hidden speakers within the house, so loudly that it was almost a strain to think of anything else but this moment. Erikah didn't recognize the house but Rebekah had claimed that it now belonged to her and Stefan. And Erikah was in no hurry to find out how or why. At least, not yet.

Erikah grabbed a small piece of the fabric from her dress and twisted it between her fingers. She knew how important it was to appear at least some semblance of normal as the hunter remained in the town and with everyone showing up at the party it was a no brainer that she needed to be there too. That, and Rebekah would've killed her if she didn't make it.

"There you guys are." She heard from her right and saw Stefan Salvatore walking towards them. "I thought you ditched me."

Caroline laughed loudly and pulled the younger vampire into a hug. "I would never ditch you, Stef." She paused briefly, thinking. "Unless you were being broody. God, that phase was not a good look."

"I bet not." Erikah chimed in with a laugh as she placed a hand on his shoulder, squeezing gently. "Good thing he has me and Bekah now to snap him out of it."

Stefan rolled his eyes at them. "Oh, lucky me."

"I should find Bekah before she thinks I'm never showing up." Erikah spoke up and her companions nodded with smiles.

"I'm gonna go drink bad beer—though noting that Rebekah picked this out it can't be that bad." Caroline looked around thoughtfully before she flashed a flirty smile at a passing boy and grabbed his bottle.

She drank from it before handing it back while he was walking away. The boy stumbled over his feet and fell face first into the grass, causing both Stefan and Erikah to let out a loud laugh.

Caroline smiled, satisfied. "Definitely good beer." And then she was walking away from them.

Stefan laughed quietly before moving to follow the blonde. "I'm gonna go make sure she doesn't do that all evening."

"You're not supposed to be chaperoning, Stef." Erikah yelled after him but he just waved her off. Erikah shook her head quietly before walking towards the house in search of her older sister.

It was only a few minutes of walking past gawking boys and the stares of jealousy from girls when she spotted the familiar blonde head of Rebekah Mikaelson. She was standing slightly apart from the crowd, her gaze focused on someone far in front of her.

"Finally found you." Erikah said as she saddled up next to her sister. "What has your attention?" Rebekah simply nodded in front of her and Erikah turned to look in the direction that she was looking.