c o n f u s i o n (not a trick! its a real update!)

In my earlier years I have walked through the harshest rainforests with trees higher than the Empire House. Faced creatures that could pounce on me anytime and end my life with a single bite. If that woman—my mother, could see me now she would have fainted.

But she didn't need to know anything, that woman had already lost the right to know my whereabouts, she didn't need to know that I am not going to attend my sister's birthday. I have made a cost-benefit analysis and I'd rather choose this kind of torture than the kind of torture that I would have experienced if he hadn't made the most unusual suggestion of going here.

Believe me, I'd rather choose this torture than the latter. Although she had been the most infuriating person to travel with I couldn't complain about the exceptional view she was "unknowingly" providing me. But she does not have to know my approval of her action, definitely not my approval for her backside. If she would have known, I have a feeling my head would be in a sliver plater. I have important matters to attend to and I shall not waste my time and my body—my head rather, laying on a silver plater, silver of all plates! Silver might not be the most expensive but it is still costly.

Going back to the matter at hand, I look at the fiery ifrit before me. Her mouth couldn't seem to stop  talking, her lips moving in an almost unspeakable speed. Fortunately for her, I happen to harbor...feelings for her. If I did not, I would have thrown her overboard when we were still at the ship.

My eyes were all on her, but when she looked behind to check up on me I would quickly avert my eyes elsewhere. I will not—no, I cannot let her know that I feel something for her! Everything is still too dangerous. I cannot risk her getting hurt or wors—

A huge splash made my attention focus on the matter at hand. As expected, she tripped and fell into a pond. Karim, my trusted bodyguard walked towards the pond and simply stared at her while she struggled to stand.

But before I could command my body to stop, my legs began walking towards her, my hand began to rise, I bend down and I reach out to her. What in the damnation am I doing? Is this some sort of witchcraft that all females posses? But in my past experiences with several women, I have never been under anyone's spell but her's. What is she doing to me? How dare she for doing this to me!

I can do nothing but deduct something from her monthly wages.

She looks up to me, her eyes squinted because of the Sun. I see confusion in her eyes, and I myself am confused of my unusual actions. But before I could ponder on it, she grabbed my hand and all thoughts and skepticism vanished.

Even the humid air in the forest cannot rival the warmth that her hand radiates. The softness of her hands remind me that underneath her uncle's clothes is a woman with soft womanly curves, soft hair, and soft lips.

I tighten my grip on her hand and yank her upward—towards me and her body collides with mine and my mind is conflicted. Should I hold her tighter, or should I push her away? The temptation is too hard to resist, especially after that little stunt that she had done earlier just to spite me. The mischief in her eyes when she caught my stare, the little vixen knew what she was doing to me, and using it to her advantage. No woman has ever brought so much confusion in my life than her.

But for what's worth; I am only certain of one thing: what I feel for her...would not disappear as quick as it came.

--------

Bet ya'll thought won't do this, did you? Well, I've got a few tricks up on my sleeve and this is just a little thank you present for ya'll. For being so supportive and so kind and patient and considerate. I thank the Lord that I'm in this awesome fandom because I wouldn't have met you all.

Also, do you see any significant difference in my writing style? Usually I write in 3rd POV because 1 bananazillion years ago I, Avalon, cannot write even if my life depends on it. Yes, you're main man (woman) was everything a grammar nazi hated. Indentions, spelling, capitalization, grammar, words— the whole thing! I was so horrible 1 bananazillion years ago! And here's the thing: I wrote in 1st POV and I was so freakin' horrible at it. That's why I'm kind of reluctant to post this.

You all gave me the confidence to write in 1st Person POV. Maybe in the near future, I might write a one-shot in 1st person POV but I'm still learning and I promised ya'll that when I'm going to update, it has to be worth it.

Thank you for making me feel like my art is beautiful. Because for me, writing a form of art itself. But in a whole different way, but still, it makes you feel something. Thank you do much💕

theavadakedavra