Hot Coca

Newly married couple Rikkard and Lilly Ambrose were casually lounging in their loveseat watching Animal Planet. Unbeknownst to Lilly, her husband had already stopped watching the dreadfully boring documentary about Meerkats. Instead, he had fiddled with his wife's hair while his wife focused on the program on the TV.

They were supposed to go on their honeymoon today, unfortunately there is a storm and now their flight to California is cancelled. The couple decided to stay at home and cuddle until the rain stops. Rikkard had already made a reservation in their favorite restaurant to make up for their delayed flight, he hoped that the rain would stop soon or he would end up disappointing her again.

After a few silence-induced minutes, the Meerkat documentary ended and so did his twirling of his wife's hair strands. Rikkard's legs were a little numb as the blood had already stopped flowing because his wife decided to sit on his lap. He isn't complaining though, he loved to cuddle with Lilly, especially now that she's expecting.

He silently watched as his wife waddled to their kitchen and rummaged through one of their cabinets. He began to grow alarmed as she is standing on the tip of her toes, her legs might give in because of the huge extra weight that she is carrying for four more months. Rikkard stood up and walked towards his wife until he is behind her, he placed his hands on her back to support her.

Startled, Lilly gasped a little at the touch of her husband. Now at her fifth month, her body is becoming more sensitive, so did her raging hormones. Their baby kicked more often at night, sometimes it would be so painful that she would wake up at the middle of the night crying and clutching her belly whilst cursing her husband for doing this to her. Dick would normally say nothing and continue rubbing her belly until she falls back to sleep again, and soft kisses raining to her forehead, her cheek, her mouth and her stomach.

"What are you looking for?" Her husband asks, Lilly simply ignored him and closed another cabinet. She was starting to get irritated and angrily opened the last cabinet, and she hope that she would find just a small box or a few of them laying. She recently had grocery shopping with her sister while her husband was in a business meeting. She knows that she bought a fee boxes of chocolates, enough go satisfy her cravings.

Rikkard grabbed Lilly's hands and closed the cabinet doors making his wife turn and glare at him. "Go away, I'm trying to find my chocolates." Lilly growled and tried pushing her husband away, but she simply did not have the strength to push her husband.

Rikkard simply stared at his wife in confusion, what chocolate is she talking about? He hopes that she isn't talking about those chocolates that he found at the refrigerator. He had eaten some of them, and some he took to work just to give him a little energy and boost.

Lilly could read her husband like the back of her hand, and judging from the petrified look on her husband she knew that he had something to do with her chocolates. "What happened to my chocolates?" Lilly asked in a tone so much like his whenever he is around his employees. He didn't want to admit it in front of his wife, but he is afraid of her.

He tries to keep his face controlled and not give away any trace of emotion. "I have no idea what you're talking about dear," He answered, his voice nonchalant, or at least he hoped it sounded nonchalant.

Now Lilly knows that he had done something. He might have probably hid them from her or fed it to his hounds: Barb and Wire or...the thought sent her mind into overdrive and looked at her husband with so much hate and jabbed a finger at his chest.

"You ate my chocolates!" Lilly growled and started throwing punches to her husband, only her punches had turned out to be sloppy and did not break a bone. Rikkard knew his wife is already becoming tired. He did not want her to exert too much effort and energy because of the fear of early labor. He wants his firstborn to be out in the world on the exact due date. The had their monthly check-up and had an ultrasound but they requested not to show them the results as they both wanted the baby's gender to be a surprise.

"Calm down love, how about I make hot coca? Does a chocolate drink sound good to you?" He asked in the most loving, patient and understanding tone so he wouldn't anger his temperamental wife again. Nothing ends well when his wife is angry.

Lilly, who's eyes had begun to drop, nodded and had let her husband carry her to their bed and tuck her in her covers. Rikkard had turned the heater on and kissed his wife on the forehead muttering a quick I love you before going outside to make their drink.

Their honeymoon could wait a little longer, he couldn't wait until their baby would be out in the world. Then Lillian could have all the chocolate and eat them all until she get diabetes. Besides, he had over three hundred chocolate factories around the world to give her chocolate, it wouldn't be a big deal. He'd promise her that he would give her everything her heart desired. Life with him would not be easy knowing that his line of work had serious competition that would kill just to be on top.

She knew that, after all she was his secretary for a few years, their attraction for each other had already blossomed from the very beginning, and until now she still remained. She's still the strong woman with fiery wings with a sweet personality. His wife, his life and his Ifrit.

--------

Hello my dear friends and fellow ifrits! I've been gone for a while now, and I apologize for the delay, but school is killing me slowly so I hope ya'll understand. Anyway, regarding the last chapter of the R-Series, I've been trying to make it, but sadly, I still don't have enough inspiration on that part. But I did cook this up out of nowhere, so I hope you liked this.

This is a Modern AU fanfic and I'm actually liking this type of AU and I might make more in the future! Hint: Involves chocolate factories, I guess? So to the person sho suggested chocolate factory visit, I might use yours if I'm not too swamped in schoolwork!

Also *drumroll* THANK YOU FOR THE 14k READS! Ya'll are unbelievable and I apprecciate every comment and vote! Thank you for those who politely pointed out my mistakes, please know that I don't edit my works and I assure you all that I will edit them in the future.

Now, let's talk about the latest Silence is Golden chapter. Lilly indirectly called Mr. Ambrose her guardian angel, so cute! Also, I love how Rikkard goes into great lengths just to get rid of all the competition (read:trash). His squad is definitely more awesome than Taylor Swift's (just kidding!). Let's chat and have rants in the comments section okay?

Bye-bye for now!

theavadakedavra