Normal Things

Usually, Britain's richest financier would leave the Empire House at exactly 12 midnight. But as the months flew, Mr. Rikkard Ambrose would see himself walking towards his home at exactly 5 in the afternoon. Just thinking of the soft and warm bed made Rikkard's usually fast strides even faster. He longed to relax and spend the evening with his lovely wi—

"Sahib, the Ifrit is here!" Karim barged inside interrupting Rikkard's daydream. Mind you, the frozen cucumber never daydreamed until he married his wife. Rikkard normally would tell Karim to drag him out of the building. Normally, Rikkard Ambrose would threaten to deduct Mr. Victor Linton's monthly wages. Normally, Rikkard Ambrose would pay no attention as to what his annoying employee would do. But things have drastically changed for him and his employee.

So instead of doing all those things he normally does. Rikkard Ambrose runs to the floor where most of his employees, that are not as annoying as Victor Linton—mind you, are working. There, he finds 1.3 percent of his employees standing outside of Room 394.

Rikkard does not bother apologizing by bumping into his employees for the woman inside the room is so much more important than people he could fire and find a replacement as quick as he could walk.

Hushed whispers of his employees grew louder and louder. He opens the door, his heart beating wildly. If she has done something stupid, so help me God I will drag her out myself. Rikkard's thoughts of what could have happened to her went far and wide. Heck, she could be laying on the floor right now, or her nose all scrunched up because of the horrible smell she mysteriously picks up from an unknown place. She could be vomiting right now, which was never his favorite part of her condition.

All of Rikkard's worries died down and resurrected only to die again when he saw a very very very pregnant Lillian Ambrose nee Linton carrying a huge stack of papers.

"What are you doing?"

Lillian Ambrose yelped at the sound of her husband's voice and dropped the whole stack of files. Well, I now potentially lost 500 pounds for that. Rikkard Ambrose looked at the papers on the floor. It's a good thing my enemy is buried a hundred feet underground.

His darling wife slowly turned to him with a sheepish smile on her face, her brown orbs shining with mischief and obvious love for her husband. The cause of his downfall, he silently mused.

"Why hello Dick, are you surprised to see me?"

No, he was expecting this. After all, married couples that are in love usually knew their partners like the back of their hands.

-----------------------------

If you've been following me since the day RobThier first published Storm and Silence you would know that I am completely obsessed with his books. Storm and Silence is so good it people wrote fan fictions for goodness sake! Wednesday is obviously, my favorite day aside from Friday. My love for his books grew and now here I am making fan fictions of different scenarios or situations that I know (we all know) Sir Rob wouldn't write until the next Ice Age, or when my brother flies (because he's a pig).

Tell me what you think! Also, this is just the first part, there's more to this and you'll get it in the next update!

God, Save the Queen!

theavadakedavra