"Get out of my house," I hissed at him as he looked at me shocked

"Get out of my house," I hissed at him as he looked at me shocked. "You hear her. Leave. Now," a deep voice suddenly said behind you and you recognise it to be Ross's. His voice was deeper and rougher than usual which caused David to look at him, a little frightened, before swallowing and scurrying out of the house. I waited until he was out of the gate before I pressed the button at the door that closed the gate and I turned around to face all the Lynch men and Ellington. "I'm sorry you all had to witness that," I said and Riker smiled at me. "Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded. "Just please don't tell anyone outside this house what you just heard, please," I begged them and all of them immediately nodded. Suddenly all of them engulfed me in a group hug. "Please don't do anything to yourself again," Rocky said seriously and I nodded. "I promise," I said and he kissed my cheek before we all pulled out of the hug.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I said and all of them nodded before I went upstairs and into the bathroom.

÷÷÷

Ross's POV

"Who wants to see my prom dresses?" Tori suddenly asked after we returned from the Cheetah Experience Centre. "I want to see them," Sav said excitedly and Tori stood up from her position on the couch. She quickly ran upstairs and I returned my attention towards the TV. Nobody mentioned something about what happened this afternoon so the vibe was good, but I'm still worried about Tori.

After a few minutes there was still no sign of Tori and just as I was about to stand up she entered the room in a beautiful purple dress. "So what do you guys think?" she asked casually and everyone turned to look at her, their jaws dropping. "Honey that's beautiful!" my Mom gasped and everyone said something in agreement.

 "Honey that's beautiful!" my Mom gasped and everyone said something in agreement

"This was for your prom?" Ellington confirmed and she shook her head. "No. I was in grade eleven and this other guy asked me to go with him just as friends. I was actually still dating Tyler, but he was cool with it," she shrugged and she looked down at the dress. "I wanna go back to school," Tori suddenly said with a pout and we giggled at her.

"You miss school?" Riker asked and she immediately nodded. "Yeah. Like I don't miss the homework and stuff, but I miss the fun stuff. The balls, competitions, proms, friends all that stuff," she said and I nodded. "Wait stand still," I said before taking out my phone and taking a photo of her. "Ross go stand next to Tori," my Mom instructed with her phone in her hands and I stood next to her. She wrapped her arm around mine and we acted like I was escorting her to the prom. "I wanna try!" Rocky yelled as he stood up and it was his turn to pose with Tori. In the end everyone got to take a photo with Tori and my Mom made a video. I was standing near the door with my hands in front of me as my brothers and Ell stood next to me on my left side and the girls stood on the right side. My Dad was 'walking Tori down the aisle' and the guys were sobbing loudly next to me. Even though everyone was just kidding around I couldn't help but grin as I thought about how it would be like on our actual wedding day. Tori also had a small blush on her cheeks. My Mom sent the video to everyone and we all uploaded it along with the pictures before Tori spoke up. "Wait I still have my prom dress," she said before going up the stairs again.