77-Love Concers all

Start from the beginning

(play the song!!!)
Flash back
  It started raining and Splatter and EJ were in his room watching anime. EJ wasn't really into it but he put it on for her. She was watching Durarara. She started singing and dancing along to the introduction. Suddenly, thunder rolled and she froze. She was shaking.
  "Are you ok Okotte?" EJ asked pausing the show.
  Thunder hit again and she ran to him, wrapping her arms around him.
  He looked down at her. "Are you scared of thunder?" He asked stroking her hair.
  "M-maybe." She whispered. "Please tell me it's not coming down here. I've been good. I promise." She whimpered.
  "What? Thunder can't come down here. It's not even a living thing. Who told you that?" He asked.
  "My parents told me that Thunder was some overpowered monster that comes when a kid is being bad." She explained.
  "Thunder is just the sound of lightning." He smiled.
  She looked up at him with tears in her eyes. She was terrified of thunder. No one ever told her what thunder really was.
  He laughed lightly. "Don't worry. I'll protect you."
  She smiles lightly then thunder strikes again. She held onto him tighter, hiding her face in his chest.
  He wraps his arms around her and sits down on his bed. "Don't worry. I've got ya."
  She nods trying to get over her stupid fear. "S-Sorry Jack. I j-just can't help it."
  He smiles as he rocked her back and forth. "It's fine." He takes off his mask and sits it beside him.
  She whimpers in his arms. She wraps her legs around his waist. "I-I'm such a coward."
  "No your not. Think about all the things you've seen while you've been a cannible. Now that's brave. Normal girls would've killed themselves if they were lost in the forest with nothing but a body to eat." He smiles as he rest his chin on her head.
  She smiled. "True, but I'm scared of thunder of all things. I would understand if I was scared of snakes or Offender but thunder?"
  "Hey, it's ok. I'm scared of a stupid symbol." He said as he rubbed her back.
  "Why though?" She asked pulling her face from his chest and looking up at him.
  "It's because it's what killed me. The symbol the cult used to make me this way, it fucking terrifies me." He said as he froze imagining the symbol in his head.
  She sighed and hugged him. Thunder rolled again and she shook. EJ smiled kinda enjoying how close she was. He chuckled a bit.
  "Don't laugh at me!" She whined from his shoulder.
  "Alright. Sorry." He smiled. He looked at his mask and got an idea. "Hey Okotte?"
  She looked up at him, still leaning her head on his shoulder.
  EJ grabbed his mask and it it on her face. "There. Now you can hide from the thunder." He smiled.
  She blushed under the mask. She giggled and kept her head on his shoulder. His mask smelled like him, surprisingly it didn't smell like someone died in it (although many have died by it and one died in it.) It's smelled like cinnamon. She held onto him a bit tighter but not from fear.
  "Feel better?" He asked looking at her.
  She simply nodded as thunder rolled again. She froze but then looked up at EJ and calmed down.
  He smiled at her and kissed the mask where her lips were hiding. He turned back to the TV and played the anime laying down with Okotte still on top of him.
  She smiled and laid her head on his chest. The rest of the night, Okotte clung to EJ. She made it seem like she was still scared but she just wanted him close so she wouldn't feel alone.

Flashback over
(If the song ended replay it. It puts more emotion into these scenes up next.)

  Splatter starred at him. Her face was unreadable. A tear fell from her face. "Jack please don't."
  "I won't if you won't." He said stepping closer.
  I could tell she was trying hard not to cry.
  "Please Okotte. Come home. We all miss you. Me, the girls, and Slender especially." Jack pleaded. "By what I heard when we first got here, if you touch Tanoshī or vise versa then you gain the ability to love temporarily and by the position you are in, you are touching her."
  She stayed silent fighting back tears. Moments of silence fell between them until she spoke up. "Why do you guys still love me? Why can't you let me go? You let go of Nina. Why can't you do the same for me?"
  Jack froze at the mention of Nina. As did CC. They both looked at Okotte. She was crying silently.
  "You forgot about Nina the killer.  Why can't you do the same for me. Why?!? Why am I so special? I'm nothing!" She cried as she let me go and fell down.
  Jack sighed. "Okotte...no one forgot about Nina. The reason we are making a big deal about you is because we love you and don't want to lose you. Not only that but, we couldn't save Nina but we can still save you. So please, give this up and come home." He begged walking to her and sitting I front of her.
  "No. I don't want to hurt you. Not again. Not ever. I hurt you twice now. I can't deal with hurting you again." She cried not looking at him.
  "The only way you can ever hurt me again is by leaving me again." He said cupping her face in his hand.
  She looked at him emotionlessly. She ran out of time. I walked to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. She began crying again. Jack hugged her. She screamed in emotional pain. Jack tightened her grip on her.
  "It's ok now. I'm here." He whispered.
  She whimpered. "Jack...I'm sorry. I'm so so so so so sorry..."
  "Just come home and all is forgiven." He said holding her close.
  I smiled down at them as I kept my hand on her shoulder. (I'm so thinking of drawing this scene.)
  "What do you say Okotte? Will you come home with us?" EJ asked.
  "Please take me home..." she cried. "Please."
  "With pleasure." He smiled as he put his mask on her and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She continued to cry until she fell asleep on his shoulder.
  The girls just finished their fights and looked at us. They smiled and ran to Okotte. They all hugged her as she slept in EJ's arms.
  "Fuck you Bloody." Raven cried as she hugged Splatter.
  "I wanna go home..." CC said softly.
  "Yeah. Let's go home." Cat smiled.
  Jack nodded and we all walked to the mansion. Well, except EJ and Okotte. They rode on Seed's back. The entire walk/ride home, Jack starred at Okotte. He would mumble things, run his fingers through her hair, nuzzle into her neck, and hold her tight.
  "Do you think Jack is ok?" Raven asked.
  "He probably just misses Bloody~Chan." CC sighed.
  "We all do. Hopefully we can get her back to normal." Cat smiled lightly.
  "Yeah. Hopefully." Raven smiled as she put her hands behind her head and looked up at the star dotted sky.

I hope you all enjoyed this extra long chapter

I hope you all enjoyed this extra long chapter. Shit. This chapter is over 3,000 words long. I usually only write 1,000 words or 1,500 at the most. Anyways, good night or morning everyone. I hope you enjoyed. Remember to leave in the comments if you want me to keep the story going for a little while and I will see you in the next chapter.