Chapter 9:martys back

When we get home I see the last fucking person I want to see. Fucking Marty. I run up to that prick and try to beat the shit out of him but someone is holding me back and it's Chloe.
'Ehh Chloe let me at him'
'Babe he's leaving don't bother'
'Yh least I get away from that slag and psycho bitch'

Scott's POV: I walk in and the first thing I hear is I can't wait to get away from that slag psycho bitch I realises Marty was talking about Sarah and I fucking deck him and his lip is busted.
'Wtf Scott'
'Dont ever talk to Sarah like that again'
' babe it's ok he's leaving now anyway'
'Ok Sarah,well Marty hurry the fuck up and get out'
'Ok bye guys'
'Bye prick'

Once That's over we just decide to chill out for the day. Until we get a phone call it's anna we are going on a trip to Scotland for Geordie tours. Yay we decide to stay in for the night and get ready for Scotland tomorrow.

Nathan's POV: who wants to watch a movie.
Marnies POV: I do
Chloe's POV: let's watch chicken little that's my favourite.

Omg Chloe you and your chicken. So what about Annabelle we could all do with a good scare. After the movie we all head for an early night.

The next morning: we walk outside and see a mini bus we all grab our stuff and get in I sit next to Scott,charlotte and Gary sit with each other, Chloe holly and Marnie sit at the back and Nathan is sat beside Aaron who is already asleep.
It's a good 4 hours to Scotland so for the most of the ride we all sleep until I'm awoke by Chloe crying her eyes out.
'Chloe man what's wrong'
'I really did love him yano'
'Marty's gone Hun and Ino ya did but u have to get over him maybe the best way for that is to get under another lad'
'Maybe i don't know'
'Come here and gives us a cuddle pet'
'Awh Sarah your like the big sister I have always wanted'
'I love you too Chloe'

Finally we arrive at this mint apartment and we all get on the drinks.

Gary's POV: this place is fucking mint let's get fucking mortal.