"You got fifty six cents?" She asks her.

  "Yeah, hold on," the other girl replies. She reaches into her pocket and hands Madison the rest of the money. She puts the money away and gives them the receipt.

  "Have a good day!" She says, giving them their bag. It's the end of her shift now. Madison sighs as she heads to the back. Noland is sitting at the table. "Noland, do you ever miss Ryan?"

  "Of course I do. It hasn't been the same without him around," he says, yawning. "Its a shame what happened to him, and to think it was right outside these doors."

  "Yeah." Madison unlocks her locker and gathers up her coat and purse. She starts to put on her coat. "Well, I'm headed home. See ya."

  "Hey, want me to walk you to your car?"

  Her eyes widen. "Really?"

  "Yeah, sure. That way, you'll be safe."

  Unable to believe what she was hearing, she froze up for a moment. "Y-yeah! Ok!"

  The two exited and started to walk to her car. "Why would they not put cameras out here? That's not very smart," Noland says, looking around.

  "I feel like it was purposely done, just like everything else that's been happening lately," she explains.

  "What do you mean?"

  As much as Madison is itching to tell Noland about everything she knows, she realizes she's already in enough trouble as it is. "Nothing, forget I said anything."

  "Ok, welp, we're here." Madison unlocks her car and throws her stuff inside.

  "Thanks, Noland."

  "No problem. Catch you on the flip side, Maddie." As he walks away, she gets into the car and starts freaking out, watching as he leaves. When he's gone back inside, she gets ready to pull off, but her phone vibrates.

  "I forgot to ask... maybe you'd like to go on a date tonight? Your house at 7?" It says, and her freaking out intensifies.

  "Sure, sounds good! I'll get snacks and stuff ." She sends back. A dream come true!

(Cassidy's POV)

  "This lobster is AMAZING!" I cheer. "You know, other than working here, I don't come much."

  "Really? I come here like every Friday," Andy says. "That's how I met you." I giggle a lot.

  "The food here is always great." I scoop more lobster into my mouth and drink my strawberry lemonade.

  "Yes it is!" We both eat for a little while until another conversation comes up. "So, Cass, what do you like to do when you're not here?"

  Hang out with Chucky. "Watch anime, play video games, party, write..."

  "Sounds fun! I've been doing a lot of research lately."

  "May I ask what about?"

  He hesitates. "I doubt you'd believe me if I told you."