chapter thirty three

Megan's P.O.V

it all happened so quickly. One minute Brad was standing next to me and the next minute he was on top of Chase hitting him repeatedly in the face until Chase turned it around and was on top of Brad hitting him and hitting his head off the ground. Suddenly George walked in the door and the minute he saw Chase on top of Brad he ran over, pushed Chase off Brad and Chase hit his head off the table and was knocked out.

'I'll call the police ' I said pulling my phone out of my pocket.

'No please don't I just want to leave and never see or speak to him again ' Nat said and we all agreed and we left the apartment with Chase still unconscious on the ground in the living room.

Nat went back to Georges apartment, Brad and I just went home and went to sleep.

Chase's P.O.V

I woke up with a banging headache and the sun was shining through the curtains witch did not help my head at all. I quickly walked upstairs and all Nat's clothes are gone. That saves me breaking up with her. I still love Megan and I will get her back, I will do whatever it takes.

-------------------------------------

Megan's P.O.V

It's been two months since the Chase situation and The boys left to support The Wanted on tour a week after the party and we haven't talked to them since cause they are all to busy to talk, Well except Connor he makes time to talk to Zoe.

Me, Grace, Victoria and Chloe are currently sitting in my bedroom when I text Brad Hey xx and he replied about ten minutes later sorry babe I'm too busy to talk I'll try and ring you tonight xx. That's it I'm getting sick of this.

'Girls do you think the boys are too busy to talk to us or just don't want to ' I asked the girls

'I'm not sure anymore Conner has time to text and ring Zoe everyday ' Grace said frowning

'Maybe the long terms aren't working ' Chloe said also frowning

and we all nodded agreeing with her and we all knew what we had to do.

hey guys there is only about two or three chapters left but don't worry there will be a BOOK TWO. I would like to thank my friend Grace for helping me get ideas for the next few chapters. hope you liked the chapter love you all

-love Megan xx