Chapter nineteen

Chloe's P.O.V
I woke up at around eleven and walked into the kitchen and James was standing at the fridge and shirtless may I add.

He noticed I was looking at him and smiled at me and said 'Everyone is gone out for the day and I was going to ask Grace if she wanted to go to the cinema and watch the new movie that is out and she isn't here so I was wondering if you wanted to go with me '.

 I replied by saying 'sure I'll go get dressed give me a half an hour ' and I left the kitchen and went upstairs to get ready.

After about 45 minutes I was ready and when I went downstairs James was standing by the door waiting for me and said with a smirk 'you said a half an hour not 45 minutes' and I slapped him in the arm and said 'shut up I'm here now aren't I lets go' and with that we left the apartment and walked towards the cinema laughing and joking around and just enjoying eachothers company.

We arrived back at the apartment around half five , Megan and Brad weren't home yet so me and James sat in the living room just talking.

But suddenly James started to lean in and I did too and the kiss became more passionate by the seconds and James picked me up bridal style and we went to my bedroom and I think you know what happened next.

Brad's P.O.V
Megan and I had a great day together and we arrived back at the apartment at around six and there was no one downstairs so Megan shouted upstairs 'James Chloe you guys home' there was no answers.

I walked up behind Megan and wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered into her ear 'there is no one home' and she turned around in my arms and started kissing me and we heard someone say 'get a room you guys ' and when we pulled away and turned around ,James and Chloe were standing there looking very awkward I wonder what happened today when I wasn't here I will be talking to James later.

Megan's P.O.V
It's eight o'clock now and ever since me and Brad got home , James and Chloe have been acting really weird I have to talk to Chloe.

Me and Brad were in my room watching  a movie and I said to him 'I will be back in a minute I have to talk to Chloe she is acting so weird around James and I want to know what is up '.

Brad replied ' You are a very nosey person so go talk to Chloe and tell me what she says yeah' and I replied with a nod and  walked out of the bedroom and into Chloe's room and said 'Chloe what is up with you you are acting so weird around  James'.

She looked down at the floor and whispered 'Me and James slept together ' and I just stood shocked at what she said.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter.

Vote, Comment and all that Jazz.

~Megan xx