Chapter thirty-one

Megans P.O.V:

We are all ready to go to the party, I'm wearing a blue dress, with black high heels, and a black cardigan, Chloe is wearing a pink dress with white high heels, Grace is wearing a dark pink dress with black wedges and Zoe is wearing a white and gold dress with gold high heels.

Brads P.O.V:

We, the boys have been waiting ages for the girls to get ready we are all currently waiting by the door when, we heard heels walking upstairs. Finally. So when they were down we were on our way. We arrived at my parents house and we all split up. But Megan stayed with me. I intoduced her to my mother and father and then my sister and her boyfriend

Megans P.O.V:

Brads parents are lovely, I'm so excited to meet his sister and her boyfriend. I was talking to Brads sister and I asked "where's this famous boyfriend of yours" she replied " Oh ya Chase, come here and meet my friend Megan"

Zoes P.O.V:

Me and Connor where walking around getting to know everyone when I saw him Chase Megans ex-abusive boyfriend I had to tell her I was on my way to find her and when I did I said "Megan, we've got to go, we've got to go its..." and before I got to finish he was approching us.

Megans P.O.V:

It was him,  Chase I couldn't believe it was he abusing Brads sister, has he changed I'm scared to be in the same room as him, I said I had to go to the bathroom I couldn't keep it In

Zoes P.O.V:

I saw Megan on her way to the bathroom I knew she was really upset so I followed her but everyone was called to the living room so we all went down Megan included. I was called by Connor and I walked up to him and he said "Zoe, we've been with eachother for a while now and I don't see is breaking up anytime soon, you look beautiful tonight and I don't want to be with anybody els but you, the last few days of waking up next to you have been amazing so what I'm trying to say is Zoe 'Will you marry me'" I was amazed I didn't think he felt that way about me but I love him "yes, yes I will Connor"

hey guys hope you like the chapter Megan will be writing the next chapter she just needed time
-love Zoe xx