Prologue

Kingdoms and Packs which are highlighted in the story.

The most powerful pack known as the Black Crescent Pack belongs to none other than the Alpha King , Vincent Frazier. The beautiful Luna is Queen Ella Frazier. They have two children; a boy named, Bennett Frazier and a girl named Chloe Frazier. Bennett is soon going to be the Alpha King after he finds his mate. Chloe has a mate who is the Alpha of the second most powerful pack . She is living with her beloved mate Dean Kingston. The Beta is Asher Blake who is looking for his mate and he is Bennett's cousin . The Gamma is Damon Black who has a mate, Gabby and he is Bennett's best friend.

The second most powerful pack known to be Blue Moon Pack belongs to Alpha Stefan Kingston. The lovely Luna is Iris Kingston. They have four children. The eldest is Dean Kingston who is mated to Chloe Frazier and he is going to be the next Alpha. Then come the twins;Lara Kingston and Lena Kingston. At last comes the cute little Thomas Kingston. The Beta is Louis Perrie and the Gamma is Scott Lavender who are both mated.

Then comes the royal Kingdom of the Vampire King who is the ruthless, King Mason Blood . He has a very smart mate who is as cunning as a fox ,Queen Ashley Blood . They have a son and a daughter; James Blood who is going to be the future Vampire King and Terrissa Blood who is following the footsteps of her mother.

Last but not the least is the witch, Idda . She is our pretty little hybrid, Lara's best friend.

Oh and let's not forget the Vampire who turned the little pup into a hybrid, Victor Wood. 

____________________________________________________________________

Hey my pretty little hybrids,

Yeah it's confusing but we are also hybrids. Come on we were created when our parents who are more confusing, loving and awkward, you know mated.

I know it's short but the upcoming chapters are going to be long.

We are all going to have a ride around the world in my little roller coaster.

So rules:

1. Vote
2. Comments
3. Follow
4. No Puking
5. Enjoy the ride

Everybody get seated.

Let's go!!!!!!

_Laibakhan

Special thanks to @CarolinaLangaro for the amazing cover.