★ he'd instantly say no even though you haven't said anything yet. even in texts. ☆

the strange : vicchan

the great : no.

the strange : vicchan.

√seen

★ ...and sometimes he's annoying because he leaves your messages on seen. ☆

★ he's a great cuddle buddy. his body is always warm because of the amount of anger boiling inside him. ☆

★ he wasn't really one to forget something easily. not a lot seemed to remember that my birthday was on 20th december... ☆

makkachin had been listening to full-blast sad-themed classical music all day. she was, indeed, sad. and the slow violin and piano made her both better and worst. not a lot greeted her and it was december 20, her birthday. a heavy sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, trying not to stress herself due to the fact that she was alone.

she was actually feeling a little bit better when she felt something hit her head. "ow, hey!" turning around to look for who did it, she saw vicchan's running figure. "what the hell, vicchan!!" groaning, the woman looked down on the thing he threw and found out it was a pair of socks.

a smile appeared on makkachin's face as she took the pair of socks in her hands, holding it with care. "you idiot." she chuckled to herself.

★ i wonder how he knew i love socks, though. ☆

★ he isn't really the best person to talk to, but he listens. i'm actually surprised he can tolerate me. and my boring girly stories about my insecurities and all. ☆

"sometimes, you know, i feel like i'm not enough." makkachin said once while looking down on her hands. "like, really. i feel like i shouldn't be here—and at some point-"

the whole time makkachin was talking, vicchan was silent. he'd only speak to throw some insult here and there, and makkachin didn't really mind that much. after the talk, makkachin would sigh and feel better. although vicchan probably thought 'why am i obligated to listen to this bitch talk about worthless things?', at least he didn't leave during her talk and that was the best thing ever.

★ he always tell me he hates me but every time i tell him i'd kiss him if he doesn't play nice, he will blush and shut up. that's adorable, fight me if you say no.

sometimes i tell him that so he'd just shut up. he's annoying sometimes, i tell you. ☆

"come on, yaj is just joking-"

"look, dumbass, i know you have this freak shipper of a friend who ships us real fucking hard but planting more than ten hidden cameras inside this house is insane." vicchan said and rolled his eyes. he was more pissed than ever. "i swear to god i'll kill him."

"come on, vicchan. it's probably just a prank. we were with him the whole time he's here earlier."

"yeah, but he kept going to other rooms. what else would you think!?"

"just try to relax-"

"just try to shut up."

makkachin was starting to get pissed off. she was beginning to lose her temper because of vicchan. one more, she told herself.

"why the fuck would he want to witness a kiss, anyway? the only kiss he'll get is himself kissing the ground."

"vicchan, if you don't shut up, i swear to god i will kiss you." makkachin grinned but she was obviously pissed off. "so, will you shut up or should i kiss you in front of yaj's hidden cameras to satisfy his fanboy thirst."

★ ... it works all the time. ☆

"just stop talking to me for a while!" makkachin said and crossed her arms, glaring at the other.

"fine! i never liked you anyway!" vicchan replied and the two of them walked to different directions—vicchan towards the backyard and makkachin walked outside the house. she figured a moccachino would make her feel less upset.

★ although we had fights here and there, me yelling and vicchan yelling back 'i never liked you anyway!' and walking away, i'd always find myself looking for him because i need someone to cuddle. ☆

"what are you watching?" makkachin asked later that day when she found vicchan in the living room watching who knows what. vicchan didn't reply, and makkachin just ignored her own question and sat down beside him. soon, makkachin scooted closer, and to her surprise, vicchan didn't move away like most times. she shrugged to herself and wrapped her arms around his waist, her head close to his chest, and the two of them watched boring television shows together in silence.

★ we never apologize to each other when we fight. i don't know, i've never heard him mutter an apology. i did apologize before but it wasn't because we fought. it was mainly because i was being too talkative and maybe vicchan wasn't listening anymore. but yeah, we never apologize. don't know why though, but after cuddling him or hugging him, we're talking again. it's fun. ☆

★ although he's a super blushy tsundere who always wanted to pick a fight, i love this dork because he's actually a caring guy. he's an awkward piece of shit but i love him.

denial, short-tempered, disrespectful (to me), always swearing and insulting (me), and all the other negative you can find. but i love him. i swear to god this ball of anger is adorable.

and that what makes him really interesting—at least, to me. ☆