Chapter 7

I lie back on my Lilo sipping my Pina Colada as I soak up the rays from the blazing hot sun. I smile when I see Michael wading his way through the water towards me . He has a devious grin on his face, one that says he's up to no good.

"Good morning Mrs Harrison," He says as he showers my face with kisses.

"I was lonely waking up without my beautiful wife." He says.

"I was too excited to sleep, I can't believe we're finally married." I say whilst beaming at my devilishly handsome husband.

"There was never a doubt in my mind that you would be my wife."

"Besides, who else would put up with you." He laughs.

I laugh too just as he tips my Lilo and I sink into the water with a splash. I cough and splutter as I laugh hysterically.

Michael swims towards me and holds me up above the water whilst I catch my breath. I wrap my legs around him and kiss him passionately.

"I love you Michael" I say.

"I love you too Danielle, with all my heart."

"Danielle! Danielle wake up." I'm startled suddenly by someone calling my name. I open my eyes slowly wondering why Michael didn't just leave me to sleep in.

"Michael," I say groggily.

"No Danielle, it's me. It's mum."

"Mum? Why are you here?" I ask as I rub my tired eyes.

I sit up and stare at her with a confused expression on my face.

And then it hits me like a lead weight pressing down on my heart. I was dreaming.

"Are you okay?" My mother asks, concerned.

"I've been calling you all morning, Mel called. She told me what happened."

"I'm so sorry sweetheart, you should of told me." She says.

After I've told my mum everything, she's as shocked as i was to think that Michael would do such a thing.

She hugs me tightly and rubs my back as I cry non stop.

I'm sick of crying all the time I wish I could stay asleep forever.

At least in my dreams were a happy couple again and life couldn't be more perfect.

My mum offers to keep Olivia for a few days, whilst I get my head together.

The second I hear her car pull away, I turn on my heal and head straight back to bed. I feel so physically and emotionally exhausted. I don't think I could cry anymore even if I tried, I've got nothing left. My face is red and my eyes are bloodshot and puffy. I think it's safe to say I look like utter crap.

I snuggle up in my big bed and before I even have a chance to dwell on my miserable reality, I'm fast asleep......

"Danielle please, please talk to me." Michael pleads.

"I know your upset right now but I'm upset too. It was my baby as well! Your not the only one grieving." He shouts.

I don't speak, I'm angry at him right now.

I know it's not his fault I lost the baby, but he should of been there with me. I shouldn't of had to go through that alone.

"oh fuck this shit!" He screams at me.

"I'm going out" He says as he slams the door behind him.

My phone rings the next morning and I run to answer it.