Junkrat x psycho!reader

(Requested by TylersPalace and @SkellySugarpie13) 

She had experienced death, once upon a time.
She survived once upon a time.
She lived a good life, once...

'Clank, cough, clank'
"Hahah..."

Once upon a time she was a hero.
Once upon a time she was a villian.
Once...

"Oomph!"
"Shut up!"

She was once that smiling child...
She was once that happy child...
She was... once...

Once...she was given a chance...once.
Treatment...once....
Once...was all she needed.
Just once...

Now. There is no 'once'
You stab a man 36 times to kill him. Once is too boring.
You shoot a pregnant woman twice, one for her and one for the child, If you shoot once...well...the child might get revenge.

"Hey! Stop staring!"
"Whyyy~ I'm only trying to figure out something?"
"Figure out what?"
"Figure out how hard i can bite that pretty neck until the blood bursts into my mouth!!"
"Fucking sick bitch!"
"Aw, c'mon~ surely you would want me to taste...?"

She had a good life...
The only thing that stopped it was a death...ONE death.

"Mmm~ you look delicious"
'Lick'
"Stop it!"
'Lick'
"Stop or i will shoot you!"
'Lick'
"But i can't help it!!~ you taste so good! And besides, gun barrels taste so bad and icky!!"

She had a good life...

'Clank'
"Hmmm?"

It can't be easy fighting against yourself surrounded by the corpses of fallen members.

She looked at the gun in her mouth, drool ran down the edge of her pried, bloody lips.

Her other hand gripped her wrist. "Ew stop!! Gun barrels are icky!"
"If you don't do it then they will know!"

"We can't run?~" she flung the gun across the room at the moment of strength.

Her other hand shot to her throat.

"Its too late!!"

She wiped her mouth and looked down at her hand.

"But its nott~ we have killed so many! Why stop now?"

An explosion broke to the right her hand dropped from her neck and she looked with a cocky grin towards the ravenous flames.

"It's him isn't it?"
"Nawww it is!!" She screamed with exitement and ran into the arms of the person who emerged from the flames.

With him...for once she feels sane.

She fell into his arms, crying.
"It happened! I couldn't stop it! She was too strong!"

He wrapped his hands around her, his eyes looked around at those who lay dead on the floor, smiles and up-side down crosses drawn into the walls, brains and blood decorated amongst the walls.

There his beautiful love before him, covered in organs, blood and wounds.

He grinned and pulled him tighter to himself, he knew she had done this, he knew her before she was this way.

"Jamie?" She blinked at him feeling his grip tighten.

"Y/N." He sighed "i'm sorry..." his hands gripped the back of her head, a little tighter, pulling her closer to him than ever before.

her delicate and now innocent eyes widened as she felt more control flooding over her. that alter ego...that personality always seemed to cower away, covering its grim face and baring teeth, back into its dark corner.

she cried more and more, gripping the vest in which his bombs used to lay that he used to blow a hole in the side of the wall.

"i'm sorry, i didn't know you would kill everyone...you know?" he said, his voice almost silent. "i was only gone a second, then i heard the gunfire...now all my friends." he said on a border between sarcasm and not. "i don't want it to be this way y/n. i didn't want to resort to what we had talked about." he sniffled pulling her closer.

She wrapped her arms around him and sighed, trying to calm the tears that didn't seem to stop flowing, dragging the crusted red down her cheeks and chin. 

"i'm sorry too, but we did agree." she looked up at him and smiled, her lips quivered, they spoke about this, it had to come around. 

"just remember, i love you okay?" He wiped the tear that escaped and flowed down his cheek. "i don't want you to hate me." he begun to lay her on the ground gently. 

"Jamison... I will never hate you, if you hated me then i would never have this control, this humanity. and i would always be hurt and lost no matter where i go...you give me fulfilment and you always have and will." 

the Aussie male sniffled again at this, raising his head to look away from her and her words, so gentle and honest, it made him want to regret his next move. 

He looked back at her and sighed clearing his thoughts, "anythin' you want to do before i-?" 

"Kiss me" she whispered. 

"what?" he looked at her in shock.

"i have never had my first kiss..." her back touched the floor and she looked up at him with dazed eyes, "i just, wanted to share it with you, before i go." she smiled faintly.

Jamison's look of shock never ceased and neither did his shaking hands, he gave a slow nod and leaned in close, their breathing against each other's lips.

He wrapped his hands around the back of her head and pulled her lips against his, locked in love which was delicate and fragile, jamison's tears ran down his cheeks, dripping onto y/n's and down by her ears. 

his hands reached to her throat where he proceeded to apply more and more pressure, hearing her choke and gag into him, he kept her head pinned with his lips, the tears came faster and faster until...

the choking stopped, red face fading and body falling limp. 

Jamison sat back on his knees, panting and teary, he looked away from her corpse and closed his eyes, he stood up and touched his lips, instantly feeling regret. 

he sighed, his lip quivering, his hands in gentle shivers, or trembles. he took off, walking through the room of corpses. 

he stopped at the door to the exit and looked back, how could be so calm like this? he saw the full picture, the blood, the gore, the mayhem she caused. he knew she wouldn't want to live.

where he couldn't see however...y/n's corpse laid still, when the door slammed shut the room rang with a metallic roar.

the corpse of y/n cracked a wide smile...