Three

After everything happened a few days ago it was the weekend and I'm still grounded, Honey is working 8 till 8 and once again I had to to with her, so fun. Honey has taken my phone off me and told me I won't get it back for another week. It's not fair since I didn't even do anything wrong, I only punched a wall. Samantha Nixion who's one of the detective sergeants at the station has told me that after all the investigations they got the CCTV from the school corridor and shows that I'm telling the truth which means I don't have any more questions that needed to be asked me.

"Eloise wake up or we will be late to the station" I heard Honey shout from
The kitchen of our flat and i grumbled while getting out of bed and heading into the kitchen still in my pyjamas "Honey why can't I stay here? Why do I have to come into work with you" I sighed earning the look from my sister. "You know why I can't leave you here Ellie" honey tells me and I nod sighing before heading back into my room and opening my wardrobe.

I soon chose an outfit and them quick remove my pyjamas and added some simple underwear, after my underwear I slip into my black skinny jeans which have rips at the knees, my baby pink long sleeve top with a pineapple in the middle with. My marble effect high top trainers. Along with my shoes I added my rainbow feather phone case, I clip my half of a friendship necklace which me and mikayla brought a month before she killed herself. I added my rose gold bracelet and watch set and finally sat down to do my hair. My hair was soon styled into a high bun so I was completely dressed and styled so I simply grabbed my rainbow fade bagpack quickly packing it with school things, my notebook and my book which I've been reading.

 My hair was soon styled into a high bun  so I was completely dressed and styled so I simply grabbed my rainbow fade bagpack quickly packing it with school things, my notebook and my book which I've been reading

"Right Ellie, I've made you some toast and a cup of tea, when you've eaten we've got to leave" Honey tells me and I nod "yes Ney" I smile using the old childhood nickname I used to use for her. I sat down at the table and began eating my toast which had Nutella on, I drank my drink and finished up my toast before putting the plate and cup in the sink knowing we would wash them when we get home otherwise we would be late to the station.

"Right Eloise put your coat on and then we will be leaving" my older sister told me making me nod as I grabbed my coat and slipped my arms into my grey waterproof jacket and grabbed my bag sliding that into my back before I was ready. Honey was close behind with her things ready to leave the flat and locking the door once we both were out. We walk down the street after leaving the flat building and headed towards sun hill police station.

"Honey can I go to the graveyard later?" I asked my older sister, I wanted to take some flowers to Mikayla's grave and just wanted to have some time alone "I'm working until 8, if I wasn't working then I would say yes, since your grounded your not going out on own" honey answered me and I sighed, all I wanted was at least ten minutes on my own, is that too much to ask for?. "Honey, what trouble could I get into at the graveyard, I just want some time alone, in the quiet. I just want to talk to Mikayla, update her on things going on" I told my older sister

"I'm sorry Eloise" honey apologies to me as we approached the station, Gina was on the main desk and she smiled when she saw me "right El, since I've got meetings all day your going to stay with Emma and Will, their based in the station today but they may be called out, then you will be sent up to S.I.D, Sam will watch you then" Gina explained to me, I guess I wouldn't be able to sneak out and go to the Graveyard but I really want to.

I needed to talk to Mikayla even if she isn't here, even if she wouldn't be able to reply. "Should I take Eloise to Emma" Honey asked Gina who told her yes since Will wasn't in yet. Honey didn't know that I had my phone on my so I could listen to music while doing schoolwork. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to focus, I find that if I've got music playing in my ears then I get more work done and I can focus a lot more, I could have brought my iPod but stupidly I didn't think of finding that.

"You behave for Emma and Will alright?" Honey warns me, she knew I would be good I always am. "Really Ney you don't need to tell me this, I'm hardly naughty it's not me" I say out-loud.

~

A few hours later I was still in the station, it was 10am and I was bored out of my mind, I had done some of my maths work, which is rubbish. I had to use the toilet and they were next door to the room we were in so surely they would let me go alone. "Emma, I'm
Going next door to the toilets, I'll be five min" I hope she would let me be alone and I was.

I walked out of the room and into the toilet door, I went into a cubicle and did my business before breaking downs it's a year since Mikayla, I don't think Honey remembers what I was like this time last year. "I'm sorry Kay, I should have helped you when you needed it, I miss you so much" I sobbed hearing someone outside the cubicle.

"Eloise, are you alright, you've been awhile" I hear Emma's voice pipe up. Quickly I wipe my eyes but more tears began flowing, I sort myself out and open the door "Ellie what's wrong?" Emma asks me seeing I have been and still am crying "Last year Mikayla took her own life, it's not fair that she's gone. I don't think Honey remembers how close I was to her, she was my best friend. If I was a better friend she would probably still be here" I sobbed being pulled into a hug by her

"It's alright, don't worry. You can't keep your emotions bottled up, it's not good for you" Emma tells me and I nod wiping my eyes "thank you Emma" I mumble.

~

The rest of the day was boring, I had to go up to S.I.D since Emma and Will were called out. Sam had got me sorting Files out for her and i still couldn't sneak out to go to the graveyard. Honey had to work later on a case she was working on, she's helping lock up a man for rape and murder so I'm going to be with Sam until honey finishes.

I guess the day could have been worse that it actually was..