Cheaper than Free.

November 9th 2012 Seth's POV:     

When you think about it. Two years, a lot of crap can happen in two years.  Myself and my beautiful wife, have been invited to my mother's Sunset sessions premiere of her documentary In Your Dreams. Same title as her album. It's basically following my mother and Dave and everyone in the process of the songwriting and the recording of the album during the time from March 2010 to March 2011. I'm amazed at how much footage they cut out, believe me if we had kept all the good stuff in. And by good stuff, I mean us kids, and mom in her 'humane' form. Think hair rollers, no makeup, slippers, and drinking tons of coffee. This film would be over a few hours long and would be nominated for a Golden globe  But it would be worth it, trust me, despite all the drama that went down. It was so much fun, and seeing my mom be in her element and practically be a child around other adults acting like children. It was pretty entertaining. As annoying as they were, I'm gonna miss those stupid disco parties...   

So we've all separated and gone our own ways. Aaron is living happily in Lebanon, has built a very successful photography business over there and just had his third child three months ago! Little baby Amarah, seriously one of the cutest babies ever, spitting image of Nadine; Troy and Lily have become quite successful in their duo. They just got signed to an indie label and , they've just added a new member. A drummer/vocalist who keeps their identity well hidden. In promo pics she's always wearing a black brood brimmed hat that covers her eyes. Ooh Mysterious. All I know is   she's hot...But not as hot as my smokin wife. Theda married Jeremy three months ago, and she's enjoying midwifery and he's leaving to go back home to Ireland for a few things. Theda can't go, she's too busy with work, and she's been a little ill lately. As for 'the baby' Ella-belle, she's been busy, busy, busy with college...None of us, well Troy and Lily have seen her. But myself and my parents and everyone else but those two, have seen her since my grandmother's funeral last year...Ella's been,  not secretive, well kind of, it's just none of us have seen her since then or heard much about her. I remember though for our summer vacation last year we all went to the bahamas for two months...I heard from a little bird she had a fling with a local guy around her age. As I said that girls been quite the little hidden free spirit since going to college and moving in with Troy and Lily.

And as for me, I've been married for a year, been enjoying it and I cherish every minute I have with Jenna. Well...Almost every one...Lately she's been very unpredictable. Like this morning, she told me she was craving an omelette so I made her one, brought it up on a tray with a rose, and a glass of OJ. She took a biteof the omelette spat it out, and said '' I don't like this, it's disgusting. Can I have buckwheat blinis with smoked salmon and eggs?'' like seriously? I'd do anything for her, but that's been happening in the past couple of weeks. Her favourite meal, vegetarian lasagna, is now the most disgusting thing ever. She gets angry at me for no reason, last week I made her cry because I ruined an episode of American horror story for her. That got me one night on the couch. I love her, and she's my angel, but...This is getting a little out of hand... But I'm trying my best to stay positive and be supportive of her, she's been coming home very tired from teaching.  Though today she's been almost normal. 

I know we really should turn off our phones in a theater, especially if it's for a movie made by your mother who is not pro-choice towards technology. But I'm having a good as conversation with Aaron . He just sent me a photo of Amarah. Honestly this baby girl is breaking my heart. She has the plumpest face, the fleshiest little legs, and these beautiful big gray-bluey eyes with long thick eyelashes. She's very exotic looking though and looks exactly like Nadine before the nose job and fillers. Doesn't change a thing, I'm in love with this little girl already. Hoping that some day soon, Jenna and I can have a little girl or boy of our own. I sit beside my mother, I slightly nudge her. I'm sure she's gonna want to see this photo of her beautiful baby granddaughter. '' Mom.'' I whisper, I grab her attention she leans over, '' Aaron sent me this just now.'' I show her the picture of Amarah. Her very long dark hair complimented by a pretty white bow headband and dressed in a cute little lolita-esque light blue dress. '' Aww my little sweetie-doll!'' my mom coos, she takes the phone from me, forgets about her movie and stares at the picture for some time. She just finished sending off a ton of dresses and clothing for baby Amarah off to Nadine and Aaron. Not to mention my eldest little niece Elissa just turned five! Can you believe it five already, Such a little beauty. And my little nephew Ryan, he's so much like his father and funny thing he reminds me of dad some times, he'll be two in the new year.