Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice...

Ella's POV. 

'' Crap!'' I scream. The drum jam with DOM went great, she finally got her double kick drum in. After that we decided to play some Call of Duty, I've only played this once at Troy and Seth's house, I'm pretty crud at it. But you get to blow things up and kill people who peeve you off, as Harsh and as disgusting I think it is in reality, in a virtual non-existent reality, I find it hilarious and very therapeutic. I stand up and grab my cardigan I throw it over my Jimi Hendrix t-shirt that I've paired with skinny jeans, she groans '' Really EV, I'm sure you're mother hasn't finished. You've seen it, when my mom and her say give us a moment to talk they actually mean a couple of hours.'' I shoot her a raised eyebrow and a smirk '' You don't really know my mom, no. She found out from Lily who cracked under pressure, about my little escape to see the ginger baker gig.''  

'' But he hardly ever comes to LA to do small gigs!'' Dom justifies my transgression. 

'' I know! But still I shouldn't have snuck out without her permission, but then again it was at eleven and my bed time is nine thirty. Even so, I don't regret it.'' I tighten my high ponytail, she passes me a few cookies that she and her mom made. Mom loves them too, so just in case she does find out about this, I'm hoping these will help cool the heat...

Stevie's POV.  

Unfortunately I don't get enough time to tell Timothy the rest, I get up to the part where on the 15th of March 1986 Doctor Inez delivered my two boys Trojan Jesse Buckingham and Seth Morris Buckingham. And that I did go to the specialist office and rub it in his face. Troy was seven pounds, and Seth anoher perfect seven pounder. I really wanted to tell him the story of the end term of my pregnancy with Lily and Theda but Karen intervenes and says that time is up. Lindsey will be due back home in an hour or so, so I have to get back into Wifey and mommy mode. Timothy is disappointed too, he was very intent in his listening to me babbling on about just a fraction of my motherhood. To everyone it will be the most I've opened up about my children and my marriage with Lindsey, but to my family and I it's only a segment. 

I wish Timothy the best, this was his first interview and I think he did a fantastic job. He was a little bummed out that the hour and a half flew by quickly but I told him '' You'll be back, and I'll have more to say.'' his eyes lit up right after I said that.  

'' Oh man...'' I sigh, I stretch my arms out then stand up from the chair after being glued to it for almost two hours. I straighten out my black top and fix my hair, '' All right, then, let's see the mess that my cubs have made in the kitchen.'' I jokingly say to Karen. I'm delighted to see what they've prepared, they've all luckily inherited my cooking skills, Lindsey can cook he's good, but he still burns stuff every now and then. Unfortunately Lily has inherited that tendency to burn stuff, well with baking she can cook, she tried to make me a chocolate cake last year for my birthday but burnt it and instead of using baking flour..she used Baking soda...But it was definitely the thought the fact that she tried that made me proud of her for that moment.  

Karen and I walk into the kitchen, '' Hey'' I say, they all turn to their faces to me '' Hey''. But do my eyes deceive me? or is there only five children in here? I do a headcount, Lily and Theda are wiping down the bench, Troy and Aaron are getting started on the dishwasher and Seth is talking on his phone. Lo and behold Ella is the one missing, I find it strange she's usually the second last to leave the kitchen. She's going through another growth spurt, I don't think she'll stop growing tall, til she's either the same height as Theda 6ft1 and a half or near Aarons height, she's grown four inches in the past two months!    

I notice as I make my way to the counter where Seth is sitting chatting on his phone, Lily is eyeing me with almost a look of fear in her intense eyes. I look around '' Where's Ella?'', Lily and Theda both reply quickly but both say two different things. They look at each other annoyed, my gut tells me something is going on. I raise my eyebrow, '' Coffee?'' Lily ask, '' mm hmm please'' I answer, she runs over to the coffee maker and starts making some for Karen and I. I look to Theda, in between Troy and Seth, scrubbing her plate very roughly, she's trying to hide her face under the bits of hair that have fallen out from her loose top knot bun. I ask her '' Theda-babe where's Ella?'' she stops, and looks at me with wide eyes, she shrugs and hesitantly answers '' She buh, uh'' she carries on like this for a few seconds. Until Troy and Aaron give her a raised look, '' She's um, ah....she's having a shower...'' she turns her face back to what she was doing. I clear my throat, something's up. '' If she is, I would have heard her.'' I see the boys slightly elbow her and whisper. I've stumped them. I want to get to the bottom of this, why are they being so secretive of the whereabouts of their baby sister. '' That's because she's using yours?'', '' why would she be using mine?'', I hear one of the boys groan, '' because I was shaving in the other one.'' Troy pipes in.