well that's unexpected

Your pov:
O God what do I do,what do I do??? Why am I freaking out,let me explain Felix just decided to help out because of reasons and I want to burn him alive.....well no but I'm kinda scared me and him have a record for having the same crush or love interest and before you ask why and that's not a huge deal I'm going to remind you that's he's a guy.Yeah....so he's gay.

I'm just scared that he will take Danny from me it's not like he can't I don't know if Danny is straight or gay,what if he's gay...well f**k,then I can't have him as a boyfriend.

I have it bad don't I? Normally I would just go like..okay,one punch man style and just keep on going. Now I'm freaking out because it's possible that Danny is gay. Not that I have anything against gay people that's not it,I just have this huge crush on Danny and I think I can't recover from it after he decides to be with Felix. Thinking about it,nor will Felix recover from the Burns I'm going to give him.

"(Y/n) are you there?"Danny said as he poked me.I forgot I was still in class...that's just peachy."oh..um,yeah,I just zoned out I guess"I simply said.It was hard to not stutter or turn into a blushing mess since this was kinda embarrassing and I liked Danny to a point of literal breaking point of worrying that Felix will have him....don't get me wrong they could be a cute couple but I have a huge crush on Danny not Felix.

Wait...I also have it bad for the ghost boy...so if Felix gets Danny I'll just have ghosty....no I still like Danny more."earth to (s/n) are you there?"Felix said sarcastically while eating a bit of chocolate."o,heya Felix how are ya?"I asked smiling."good,you?"he replied still eating chocolate."well depends shall I say the socially acceptable or how I actually feel"I said jokingly."I don't really care"Felix replied."okay I'm good"I simply said.

*crash*I inhaled deeply oh COME ON I simply thought as I got up to go to the bathroom.Felix decided to go to.

After I changed into my suit I ran outside,ghost boy was already there yay and of course Felix to."(l/n) catch he said throwing a plasma katana at me."thanks happy"I said back with a smirk."....that's not my name"he replied annoyed.At this moment the stronghold just decided to sit down and watch the show that was coming up since ghost boy isn't really used yet to fighting aliens.

"does that mean your not happy?"I asked."...I'm just saying my name isn't happy like this it's patience"he replied simply."but you're real name translates into happy,so you must be happy"I said childishly.Ghost boy was silent all this time,it was kinda hard to do something though so I'll forgive him."for the last time (l/n) my name is not happy"Felix said almost at his edge of patience,this was the easiest way of making him lose his patience,I gotta say he does have o lot of it though,people used to praise him for being able to keep his cool around me like that when I decide to be annoying as hell."so you're not happy?"I simply asked."NO"he screamed finally giving up knowing he couldn't go anywhere."so you're not happy,does that mean your mad or sad?"I said.He facepalmed and simply said"please stop"."okay"I said and walked towards the stronghold.

"Hey buddy,please leave it's kinda unfair fighting three against one even though one is utterly useless"I said flashing a creepy smile."I'm not useless"said the ghost boy or Danny Phantom."against ghosts no,against aliens right now?yes"I said as the stronghold left."I'm still surprised on how you do that"Felix said."you just have to understand the enemy Felix my boy"I said giggling."and stop trying to sound like characters from cartoons or animé it sounds bad"

Time skip

I entered my house smiling,today was a fun day.I suddenly got a text from Fe lix:
Neeeeerd with superstrengt:  (y/n ) what do you have as my contact?
Me:why?:)
Neeeeerd with superstrengt: Ben told me he saw a stupid name while you we're texting someone and I'm sure that's me.
me:maybe:)
Neeeeerd with superstreng: please just say it -_-
Me:oooooo Mister I don't use emoticons used a emticon.
Me:yeah it's you I have you as neeeeerd with superstrengt.
Neeeeerd with superstrengt:seriously?
Me:yup: D
Neeeeerd with superstrengt left the conversation
Me:rude much.

I decided to play some (piano/guitar/whatever you play) and sing because why not?

Hey guys I updated yaaaay,anyway hope you guys enjoyed I liked writing this chapter mostly because of how hard your crushing over Danny,it was fun. Hope you guys enjoyed and peace out.

Word count:860