school

(Y/n) pov:
I put my headphones on blasting the music in my ears.(if you want song above) as I was riding my (sk/b/sc).I began to sing a bit each time singing a bit louder.

Nobody's pov:
"Hey did you see the weird creature in the sky last night?"Sam said."yeah,I think it was just a ghost"Tucker replied."I didn't I was fighting skulker for the who knows how manied time"Danny said a bit sleepy."well it was hard to see anyway"Sam said.

Danny's pov:
As Tucker and Sam kept talking about the thing they saw yesterday I saw (s/n) on her (sk/b/sc) with her headphones singing.She was amazing,she sounded like she was a actual signer.I wish we could be more than friends I thought,I blushed a bit at it."sup Danny"she said walking up to me."hey (y/n)"I said."are you okay?"she asked."yeah just a bit tired"I said."I think you shouldn't focus all of you're life on school,look at me I get around 6-10 and sometimes even less and I'm doing good"she said smiling."what?"we said."sorry grades from where I come from are in number"she said rubbing the back of her head as she giggled.that's adorable I thought."but I guess I'm special"(y/n) said.Yeah you're special for me  I thought as I let out a yawn."but seriously Danny,you should get more sleep,that I don't because I have problems falling asleep and I'm obsessed with coffee doesn't mean you should stay up for hours"(n/n) said shrugging with a smirk. Wait what? I thought after she said that.(y/n) just confessed that she was lacking sleep."you should sleep more"I said in a concerned tone."I really want to but no matter at what hour I go to bed it always takes an hour or two for me to fall asleep and that's the best normal case scenario,the most sleep I get is when I randomly pass out on my desk in class or while I'm doing homework"she said laughing.

(Y/n) pov:
Danny really cares about me that much? I blushed but quickly his it as I kept explaining that I'm an insomniac and don't really need a lot of sleep,mostly because I'm a half a but hey who cares I didn't say that to him,to be honest I remember not sleeping for a month,good times.

Anywaaay,after me and Danny finished talking I decided to play the clueless card once Sam started about some creature that was flying around last night. Obviously it was me,but they got one thing wrong,I'm not a ghost.SURPRISE.

Bit seriously I'm going to be in trouble if my mom finds out it was me just flying about in the night not caring a single bit if I was seen. I mostly didn't care because I'm pretty sure people will go and assume it was just a ghost or they're eyes playing tricks on them. I guess people calling me a devil are right.

Then a loud crash was heard...speaking of the devil."gotta go"I said before running away.I quickly changed into my suit and ran towards the place I heard that crash.While I was running I sighed,how I wish that I could fight in my other form I thought as I was running.These crashes happened weekly now and I was getting a bit tired of them.I wish I could just scare them of or something but a friend says that's not 'heroic' to do.I wonder since when I'm called a hero.

Sure I save people from aliens and other stuff,don't get me started on Tyler,but I personally think they are forced to call me their hero.Yeah I prefer to be called something like I don't know....queen of darkness? Wait no that's not right. But still I see myself as an antihero not a hero,simple as that.

I soon arrived at the place where the crash was and low and behold I predicted it,it was a ghost."Hey I haven't seen you before while helping ghosty,you're new?"taking out my plasma katana because the otaku broke,I gotta be honest I prefer to use the katana a lot more but I only use it to either throw out threats or fight opponents that deserve more attention,that ghosts already lost from me.

The ghost laughed before being shot at by Danny Phantom. "Nice shot ghosty"I said smirking.Silence.....wow,am I really that annoying? Nah it's just a joke."question for the ghost we're fighting,is that metal armor a part of your body or just an armor?"I randomly asked."it's just armor"ghosty replied at my question.

The ghost laughed and said"and who may you be?"."do you really want to know?"I asked flashing one of my creepy smiles. The ghost was silent for a second before saying yes."I'm (l/n),they call me the hero but actually I'm an antihero,I'm quite known throughout many places but that's a story for another day"I said winking. And guess what happened next?

Silence,why does it always have to be silence????

Time skip brought to you by Danny being adorable

Sitting in class is so boriiiiiing,it's not even a fun subject,like seriously who cares about science? That was a rhetorical question I actually know somebody who loves science *cough*Aria*cough*.

I find science OK at best if the teacher isn't boring as hell,like Mister lancer is. He makes everything soooooo boring. Okay at these moments I wish that my friends were here,I know Danny,Tucker and Sam are my friends but I miss Felix and Aria.

Luckily the bell ringed indicating lunch was here,yay.I ran out of the classroom and went towards the locker. I dumped my stuff into it and walked to the cafeteria where I would see my friends from here.I blushed at the thought of Danny being there,gee I got it bad don't I?  I asked myself while walking without paying attention.

And guess what happened,yup I bumped into Dash.damnmit I thought as he turned around."sorry,I wasn't paying attention"I said apologizing as I mentally face palmed at my thoughts of Danny."yeah you better be"Dash said holding up a fist."really trying to threat me?"I simply asked. Dash suddenly smiled,and leaned in.I quickly ducked so he ended up kissing the wall.

I burst out laughing while running away and saying"sorry buddy but I like someone else and with him I feel amazing".

Here you go guys a new chapter,I'm so sorry it took so long I was very busy with many things and I just couldn't find the time to write. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and are still patient wit me somehow. I did make this a bit longer to pay you guys back. Again hope you enjoyed and peace out.

Word count:1200

Ps have fun reading.