night time

Danny's pov:
I was flying home from the fight with skullker when I saw (y/n) lieing on the rooftop of her house.I decided to go say hi to her like Danny phantom."heya (l/n)"I said since I supposedly shouldn't know her actual nickname or name."sup ghosty"she just said looking at the stars."you know that's not my name right?"I said."yeah I know"she said smirking at me.Then there was a awkward silence for a few minutes."so,why are you out here?"I ended up asking."looking at the stars,they calm me down"she said smiling.After a few minutes of talking she stood up and stretched her arms."well I need to go,I have school tomorrow,even though I couldn't care less about it"she said."night ghost boy"she said annoying me."night"I said flying away.

(Y/n) pov:
The ghost boy is really cute I think it's because he looks like Danny....do they know each other?? Hell do I know.Then again if they have a connection or something I guess I have a crush on the same boy. I think I should sleep but I really can't...should I or should I not that's the question.....why am I talking like they talk in Hamlet wth? Heh whatever I think I should go for a fly,maybe even stretch my wings.I turned into my other form and went for a fly.I really loved the wind running through my now black hair and looking at the stars always was something special to me.I saw the ghost boy fighting a random ghost but I decided not to help out since he might not know about my kind....well of course he knows the human half but not this half I'm in right now.I finally decided to go back home after who knows how long,probably gonna get yelled at by my mom.

Back home happened exactly what I predicted."(y/n) how many times do I have to say to not to go flying"my mom scolded."mom listen-"I said but I was cut of."no,I'm not going to step in one of your tricks again"she said.Of course my mom knew I was a halfa,for crying out loud I was born as this thanks to my dad,of course I already know this I don't even know why I said it."mom I'm not going to trick you,I just couldn't sleep and decided to go for a fly,is that so bad?"I asked knowing I would be yelled at."Yes,what if someone saw you?I bet they would call someone kind of corporation that would try too capture you"my mom yelled."nobody knows it was me mom,plus I think they would just shrug it of since ghosts are here a thing"I said calmly."I don't care go to your room,no (your favorite console) for a week"she said."gee mom,it's not like it's the end of the world"I said entering my room and jumping on my bed.

Time skip:

Morning world hope your ready for me today cause I'm gonna be FABULOUS. I put my clothes on and grabbed my (skateboard/bike/scooter) to ride to school."bye mom I'm going to school"I said running down the stairs like a boss."bye sweetie have fun"she said like the yelling yesterday didn't happen.A complete 180 turn I see you did again...great I thought as I hoped on my (sk/b/sc) to go to school.

Sup guys sorry to update so late I was busy with school that started again so sorry if the update keep being slow. Anyway I think I should also say that my brain is stupid....let me just show you:

Brain:hey I just thought of something
Me:what brain?
Brain:why don't we make a ink!sans vs fresh!sans x reader
Me:isn't usually error vs ink?
Brain:that's way to original
Me:brain we already agreed that it's possible I'll do a ink!sans x reader and maybe even a fresh sans x reader so I'm not sure
Brain:okay...what about a yandere!ink!sans x reader
Me:wtf brain?
Brain:and let's write lemons :)))))
Me:heck no I don't write those

So yeah my brain is weird anyway hope you enjoyed and peace out

Word count: 730