THE LAST NOTICE

h e l l o  e v e r y b o d y ,

some of you are probably expecting an update, and i'm sorry to disappoint that this isn't one. this is just a notice to inform everyone that i'm discontinuing this story.

that's right, once again, i have come to a point where i have no ideas whatsoever on how this story is going to continue or move forward. as a result, i've decided to discontinue the story. so yeah, if you want to read on, sure go ahead, but i just won't be continuing this story.

i have kind of lost interest in writing a story that revolves around badboys, highschools and cliched love stories. currently, i'm into writing fanfics more, so if you're interested and would like to support me, you can check me out on ao3 - astraljimin (i added an external link too)

link: https://archiveofourown.org/users/astraljimin

maybe one day in the future, when i finally have what it takes to write a teen fiction story, i will. but that time isn't right now. my interests at heart are different now, and i hope y'all understand. that's right, i'm going to leave it at that for now. i really hope you guys will support me on this decision because honestly, i really am at a dead end right now.

thank you for bearing with me and my crap schedule and promises thus far. maybe we'll meet again on this site in the future. who knows, huh?

x o xo