Chapter 35 - Red

"I can't believe that I let you talk me into this..." Carter slumped onto Tim's bed that they now shared. A month had passed since Tim and Carter had gotten back together. All day Tim, Tony, and Carter worked on moving Carter's things to Tim's apartment.

"I don't like the idea of this." Tony shuddered as he walked in to see me on Tim's bed.

"The idea of what, Tony?" Tim asked, sitting down next to Carter.

"You... Sleeping with my... My sister..."

"You don't like the idea of me doing things like this?" Tim asked, planting a kiss on Carter's lips.

"Oh god, make it stop!" Tony cried out trying to cover his eyes.

"Alright, fine." Carter said, pulling away from Tim, a smirk grew across her face, "We'll just wait until you leave."

"Gross, Cart." Tony said.

"It's getting late... We better get some rest before work tomorrow." Tim said with a serious expression on his face.

"Alright... I will at least get some sleep, I know you two won't... Actually, I may not sleep... The thought of that might give me nightmares... Eww." Tony said leaving the apartment.

"Thank goodness! I thought he'd never leave." Carter smiled, crawling over behind Tim.

"Finally!" Tim turned around and started kissing Carter, eventually pushing her over onto her back.

Ding!

The next morning Tim and Carter walked off the elevator together with smiles spread wide on their faces. They sat at their desks as Tony watched with a look of disbelief covering his face. "It looks like some people had a good night together." Ziva chuckled.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Tony said, pretending to throw up.

"Come on, big brother. It would've happened eventually." Carter laughed as Tony looked past her, "It's not like you have never had sex before."

"Cart." Tim said, trying to stop her.

"It's fine, Timmy. It's not like Gibbs is going to find out."

"I'm not, Agent Peterson?" Gibbs asked as he moved right behind her. Carter slowly turned around in her chair with her head down.

"How much did you hear?" She mumbled.

"More than I needed to know about what you and McGee do in your spare time." Gibbs said going to his desk. Ziva and Tony chuckled, as Tim and Carter's faces turned a bright shade of red.

"Well this has gotten entertaining." Ziva said under her breath.

"You think this is funny, Agent David?"

"No. Sorry, boss."

"Well, today started out a good day..." Tim said, leaning back in his chair.

"Why? Because you had your hands all over my sister?" Tony asked, almost horrified.

"Next person to bring it up is going to end up on one of the tables in autopsy." Gibbs said as his phone rang, "Gibbs... We'll be right there." He hung up the phone and stood up.

"We got a case, boss?" Tim asked.

"No, McGee. We're going to get ice cream. Yes we have a case!" Gibbs slapped Tim on the back of the head, "Grab your gear."