i haven't told you everything..

~HIYA.

this is my first story, so please comment/vote and the second part will be up as soon as possible!

~thankyou, love saskia x x x x

___________________________________________

waking up for school is the hardest thing i had too do. Especially on a friday. I rolled out of the left side of my bed and picked up my watch that was laying on my cabinet. It read '8:15'. I gasped. I shot up and ran too my door. I flung it open and ran down my deserted corridor. I stopped outside my older brothers bedroom then opened the door. There he was, laying there asleep.

"JUSTIN! DO YOU KNOW THE TIME?" i screamed at him while watching his life-less body become a little more alive. "ITS QUATER PAST 8" i screamed again. He shot up.

"SHIT" he yelled while struggling out of the tight bed covers that were wrapped around him. Justin obviously was my older brother, he is 17 but could easily pass for 20. He drove me to school every morning as he was in sixth form and me, well i was just 14 and in year 9. I ran back into my bedroom and flung open my wardrobe. I needed to find something to wear. I pulled on some black jeans and a blue blouse that tucked in perfectly. I stared at myself in the mirror. I scraped my hair back into a messy ponytail and sighed. Could i ever look nice?

"paige, are you coming to school today?" Justin shouted impateintly. I picked up my bag and slammed my door shut. 

~

We finally pulled into school at half past. I stepped out the car, slammed the door and stared up at the daunting school that lay before my eyes. It looked like something out of a horror movie. With everything so old-fashioned. A single bell awoke me from my daydream. I turned around and Justin had already vanished. I sighed. I pushed myself forward into a slow walk. My mind raced, what would today bring? The school was quiet by the time i had enetered. Everyone was in tutorials. I looked down at my watch, tutorial ended in 10minutes, was there any point in going? I said no and decided to lurk in the girls bathroom until the bell ringed again. This is not something i'd usually do. See, i'm one of them weird kids. You know? In class there is always that weird kid that sits in the corner. Not talking, finishing work/tests an hour early. I was one of them. Nobody really noticed me, i was just kind of the invisible one. I wasn't classed. I was a nobody. I looked in the mirror and tugged at my auburn brown hair. It always looked so dull and dead. My hair was natural. It was in dreadful waves. Not to mention it was in a low ponytail, i blew a strand of hair out my face and scrambled in my bag, in search of my lipbalm. The bell rang, it startled me. I dropped my bag on the floor and everything rolled out. The loud roar of students piling out of classes made me feel vunreable. I gathered my stuff and walked out of the bathroom. The corridors of Strickhale Academy were unbareable. I finally made it too my lesson. I stared at the cieling to regain some feeling. Then my eyes fell upon my book as i scribbled down nonsense awaiting the clock to strike 12.

~

Lunchtime always reminded me of who i actually was. A nobody. While everyone found there groups sat down and giggled for the hour. I sat there behind the football courts drawing. There was one thing i was drawing in paticiular. It was him, Huddow, Alex Huddow. Alex Huddow was the populariest boy in the school. His charm, his looks, his muscles. Everything about him made the girls drool. I knew everything about him, since he was my brothers best friend. I don't think he even realises that i exist. He would never know that i existed but i didn't care. He was more into girls that had a name, like cheerleaders, gymastics or dancers. Not random stalky girls, like me. 

"HEY YOU." shouted an un-welcoming voice from behind me.

I turned my head to see Vivian, India and Sav. Also known as, 'VIS'. They call themsleves 'VIS' as not only is it the biginning of all the first names but also as 'VIS' means force; power. Theses girls are the popular girls in school. They act, look even smell easy. They think they have 'power over everyone. Yet, all boys drool over them.