Chapter 3

I had another chapter almost like this one written, then I somehow deleted it. I'm stupid, I know! I'm not completely happy with it but it's not that bad (I hope). Hope you enjoy. Pic - Lycan (Chris Hemsworth) Vid/son- A drop in the ocean. I love this song. You can decide if it fits in this chapter or not. (Sorry for any spelling/grammar errors)

A special thanks to everyone who's added this story to their reading list. And any of my other stories.

Enjoy x

Auralei POV

I speed off leaving my mate and his pack behind. I don't know if I'll go back or not. I run until my thighs are burning and my breath is hitching. I have passed many trees, I stroll for a minute until I realize I am in the middle of a small meadow. I see a purple butterfly on a giant Daisy. My wolf loves chasing butterflies. I crouch ready to spring when a crack of a twig alerts me that someone's behind me. I turn and growl automatically.

Would you really growl at me little mate? Lycan says through a mind link, I never knew existed between non pack members. Maybe because we're mates we can do this.

I remember using my mind link with Tonic and Gin while playing hide and seek plus tag. It was the greatest game, and then when Sam and his friends joined in it was epic.

I gasp as I look at my mate, there is only one word to describe him....beautiful. He is utterly beautiful, it takes my breath away. He is completely black with not an ounce of any other colour. That is normal with the Alpha's though, they are either black or white. Although his hair is a dark blond. No, it is not the colour of him, nor the size of him-he is twice my size. No, it is his eyes. A pale blue, the colour of a lake in the winter. He is utterly gorgeous.

What do you want?  I try to put any other emotion into it except the one I'm feeling, which is adoration. I fail miserably. I want to be near him, closer to him.

I can't be near him, I can't get closer to him. Everyone I have ever loved has been killed. What if I get closer to him and he dies? What if I lose him the moment I find myself enjoying being with him?

I want to kiss you  he chuckles at my surprised expression. I've waited a while to find my mate and she stumbles upon my pack. I think fate is calling on our door.

I digest this not noticing he is right in front of me until I fell him lick my snout. I find myself wanting to spend the day with him. I giggle when he nips my ear softly. I crouch and then press my nose to his shoulder, I scream TAG YOUR IT!

I run in circles around him and he chuckles.

Come on play I think to him. Then before I can blink he's speeding behind me. I run faster, my wolf attuned to the sound of my mate running after me.

I'm gonna get you he says. We run through the forest taking twists and turns. I like this feeling of having fun. Even though I am selfish and don't deserve it. I like the feeling of wind in my fur as I run in full speed and the feel of soft dirt under my paws.

I can feel his breath on my tail and just as I think I'm clear of him, I tumble tripping over a large oak root. He jumps over me and ends up bashing into a tree. I look up to see him on his back in human form. He looks at me and laughs. I stick out my tongue at him. Not embarrassed at the least that he's naked. FYI, he has a fantastic body. I avert my eyes away looking at the floor. I hear him change into some clothes I never noticed he had on his leg before.