Chapter 4-The news

(Wednesday)

*Beep Beep*

I woke up and it was 6:30 already.It seemed like we all fell asleep on the couch.It seemed like mom and dad told the butlers to clean up everything and give us blankets.

I ran upstairs to go take a shower.I was lazy to go wear formal clothes and just start to wear shorts,a flannel with a blank tank top and my favorite black high tops converse.

It was already 6:55.I got bored for a min.I grabbed a sharpee pen and draw a tattoo on my wrist.It says Queen it also had a crown on the top.

I grab a hat to complete my look.I also put eyeliner and mascara.Im not that type of girl who wears full on make up.Except for events and jobs.

It's 7:10.I don't think they're still awake.I walked down to the living room only Lance and Derrick is still sleeping it seemed like big bro and the twins took a bath.

I walked to Lance to wake him up.

Mina:Wake up Lance

Lance:What time is it? While he was rubbing his eyes.

Mina:It's 7:13

Lance:I'm late?!

Mina:No go take a bath and I'll grab you clothes

Lance:Okay thanks,which room?

Mina:There is a bathroom right they're.

I pointed at the door and he ran off to the bathroom.I walked to Derrick to wake him up too.

Derick:*yawn* Good Morning,where's the bathroom so I can take shower

Mina:Good Morning to you too

I pointed at the other bathroom at the second floor.

Derick:Thanks

I walked to the kitchen.I cooked omelette for me,Michael,Derrick and Lance.

Mina:Butler can you make me two peanut butter and jelly sandwich.Also set up the dining room

Butler:Okay Lady Lumina

I grab two towels.A shirt,flannel,two pants,and a sweatshirt.I walked to the bathroom and knock on Lance.

Mina:Here you go

Lance:Thanks

I walked to Derick bathroom.

Mina:Here

Derick:Thanks

Mina:Everybody its breakfast time!

Lexi:Okay

Alex:Ok

Michael:I'm coming down

Mina:Okay

I went to the dinning room and I see everybody coming in.

Michael:Good Morning lil sis