Introducing my family

Hey guys so this is my second book.Im gonna be busy for a while but each week their is two chapters posted in Royal family.I hope you like this book.I love you guys and thanks for the support.

Mina:Hello I'm Lumina.Im a sophomore and 15 years old.I have blonde hair.Light blue eyes and 5.3 height.Im a model.I hide it from anyone in school.Its time for you to meet my family.

Michael:Sup I'm Michael,Mina older brother.Im a junior and 17 years old.I have brown hair and blue eyes.My height is 5.5.Im a football varsity in Deluxe High School.Deluxe means rich and shiny.I'm an Actor.

Alexis:Hi I'm Alexis.Im a freshman and 14 years old.I look like my older sis.I have gray eyes and dark brown hair.My height is 5.2.I was born with different eyes.They say it was rare.People always ask me why my eyes is different.I didn't care.My siblings and I always hang out.When we were little,we were entering different things and hobbies.I love singing and dancing.Im a singer.

Alex:Hey I'm Alex,Lexi twin,same age as her.I look like my older brother but with dark brown hair and gray eyes too.My height is 5.2. I play sports like soccer and football.I secretly can sing.I can dance.Im a Dancer.

Mom Lena:Hello I'm Lena.Im the vice principle of Deluxe high school.They name the school Deluxe because my grandfather found a lot of jewels and gold.The school teaches multiple things for the future students.Im a famous racer and the vice principal of Deluxe.

Dad Mike:Hello I'm Mike.Im the principle of the Deluxe High School.Nobody knows that my children go to these school.My family has to hide their identity from the society.I help students with magic ability and help them to control it.Im a boss of Deluxe company and the principal of the school.