Canceled

I wonder how many of y'all clicked on this thinking I was canceling the book. HAHAHA KIDDING. But I'm guessing a lot of the fandom is now just realizing what the crap am I gonna do with my fanpage for a show that is no longer airing new episodes.
Well,
I've been writing stories as long as I can remember. When I couldn't write I would draw pictures and tell the story verbally that was in my head. I used to carry around a notebook and write a ton of stories in there for fun. (I was a weird kid okay?). As I got older I knew I loved writing it was just a fantastic way to express my emotions and coming up with characters and plots is just so fun. As I'm getting farther towards choosing a major for college I've even considered directing or writing for TV shows because that sounds so freakin fun.
Anyway back to what I was saying. This app and account have just made me so happy and I hope to continue writing for as long as I possibly can. Will it be about girl meets world?
I'm no sure.
Writing fanfics was a great way for me to practice basic writing skills and not have to worry about like the characters because they were already set for me. That's honestly something girl meets world did for me that I'll forever be thankful for giving me the opportunity to write stories about these people.
I plan to finish out the books I have out now and after that I don't know what I will do. But thank you all so much for the support you have given me and let's enjoy these last couple episodes:)