chapter 3:marriage

Chases pov

It was time to go get everest for our date at mr.porters but than I told her who would pay for dinner and she said that she would pay for it so when we got there we ordered spaghetti so than me,and everest were grabbing  one end of the Spaghetti and then we kissed and then after we finished eating dinner I told everest to come to the bay with me so then i neiled down on one hind leg and asked her will you marry me everest siad omg chase I will marry you we then huged and we kissed she told me were I got the ring and I told her that I had it sense I was little because my parents died and I took my dad's wedding ring and I was only me and my older brother Jackson so now I hade it to marry my pup of my dreams whitch was skye but now it's you everest it's you the pup of my dreams.

Everests pov

Me and chase were thinking about were were getting married and I thought that we could get married at the back of the kabine so then me,chase,jacke,and Rocky were deciding what we should do for the wedding.

Rockys pov

I had a crush everest and she new that but I didn't care because I was going to marry maria whitch was a pup that I found on the street that was similar like everest because she was a husky like everest she looked the same as everest and she was cute like everest so I decided to get married at the bay.

Authors note:I hope you liked this chapter I will update my next chapter tommorow in the morning or at 4:00 in the afternoon so hope you keep reading my story.