chapter 1:slap

Chases pov

It was a nice sunny day in aventure bay me,marshall,rocky,rubble,and zuma were all playing volleyball and then marshall hit the the ball to hard and I missed it whitch ended up hitting skyes smothey whitch spilled on her and she thought I threw the ball at her.

Skyes pov

"CHASE WTF WHY DID YOU THROW THE BALL AT ME" as I was screaming at chase then I got of of my chair and I ran over to chase and I slaped him as hard as I could whitch left a mark on his face making him madder then ever.

Chases pov

IT WASINT ME IT WAS MARSHALL as I started screaming at her and one other thing why did you slap me it was only an axident plus why where you sitting close to use if you know we might hit you or everest.

Skyes pov

I called ryder to get over here whitch when he got here I explained everything to him whitch gave chase a punishment to not work at the paw patrol for a month.

Rockys pov

WHAT YOU CAN'T BANED HIM FOR A MONTH RYDER HE'S MY BEST FREIND SENSE WE WERE FIVE AND IF HE GETS BANED FOR A MONTH I GET BANED FOR A MONTH TO.

Ryders pov

FINE THEN MAKE THAT A YEAR BANED FROM THE PAW PATROL WE  DON'T NEED YOU IN FACT YOUR BANED FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Chases and Rockys pov

OK WE'll GO THEN.

Everests pov

Skye why did you slap chase it was only an axident plus we were to close to them we should have gone further away from them and chase was right it was marshalls fault not his plus he's a very nice pup and he will never lie.

Skyes pov

Oh...so now you like chase well I DON'T CARE how much you love him but I bet he'll break up with you as soon as you two start dating.

Authors note:I hope you like the story so far I'll keep writing it today and the whole weak so I hope you like it☆