Chapter Twenty Two

Beginne am Anfang

“Jack, I think it’s time to get your wounds looked at,” she said.

“No, it’s alright. Take care of Diana first,” I denied.

“I’m not going to take no for an answer. Diana is stable. I will take care of her once I bandage you up. Come on, follow me to the back,” she said.

I sighed in defeat and followed her to the back room. She made me strip down and she examined my body. I was sore from the humungous claw marks down my back. She stitched all of them up and placed a bandage over them, instructing me to come back to her every day for a cleaning and re-bandaging. I had a couple of other scratches but she cleaned them out and applied Band-Aids. By the time she was done with me, I looked like a two year old who had gotten into a box of Band-Aids and stuck them all over my body.

We went back to where Diana was lying and the doctor looked over her bed. I turned away while she opened her dress. I wanted to respect her privacy, especially since we hadn’t mated yet. I’m sure she didn’t want me seeing her body. A little while after that, the doctor told me to leave the room so she could do an internal examination. I happily left. I didn’t want to see the damage they did to her.

Twenty minutes later, I was ushered back into her curtained off room. The doctor told me to sit down.

“I’ve assessed her body. Would you like to hear what’s wrong?” she questioned. I nodded. “Well it’s seems as if they tried to claim her, but she fought them off. There are definite signs of struggle based on the bruises and the blood under her fingernails. She was not raped, luckily. I found a trace of a drug in her system which is what knocked her out. She should be awake in about an hour. You may stay with her. If you need me, I’ll be in my office.”

*An Hour Later – Diana’s POV*

My eyes fluttered open and I woke up in a strange place. My heartbeat sped up and I frantically looked around. I could hear heart monitors going off next to me.

“Di? Baby, calm down,” I heard his familiar voice.

I whipped my head to the right and sitting there was Jack. Tears came to my eyes and I wrapped my arms around him, squeezing him tightly as I cried.

“Shhhh, it’s okay baby, I’m right here,” he said, kissing my neck.

I automatically relaxed and turned to putty in his arms. Then I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes.

“Jack, can you do me a favor?” I questioned.

“Anything. What do you need?”

“I want you to claim me. Just do it. I can’t bear not being yours,” I said, desperately. “When they tried to claim me, I panicked. It disgusts me thinking that I would have to be with them. So Jack, make me yours so I don’t have to worry about that. I love you. I want to be with you.”