The Park

Pauls POV
  After the concert, we visited our parents back home and all I could think about was John and what had happened. I had phoned him a few times but he only up the third. We both agreed to meet at a park near a church to practice. I was already there, waiting patiently strumming my guitar.

  Finally, I saw approaching me. He sat down in front of me on the grass. "I don't have any song prepared" he immediately spat out and scanned me to see if I did. Of course, I didn't.  He seemed a bit irritated. I watched in silence as his fingers strummed the strings of thr guitar. Those fingers, those same ones were used to finger me just a few nights ago. And I wanted it again, desperately. It was kind of satisfying watching him play.

  "I really think we should talk" he finally said. His fingers stopped playing and I returned from my daze. "I am not a queer and what happened before was because I didn't believe you were and I wanted to prove it. But I realized you really are. It was wrong of me to do what I did but you have to stop this. I am married"

  I didn't say anything. I just gazed into his light brown eyes to see his emotion but it all hit at once. I looked away, to the grass.  It felt terrible. I was ashamed, embarrassed and angry with myself and just wanted to leave. Tears started to flow ouy of my eyes and I clutched my guitar for support. My feelings were burning inside me and I threw my guitar on the grass and stood up, my back turned to John. Maybe he knew I was crying but I couldn't let him see me like this.

  I buried my face in my hands. Warm hands tried to take them away, and I let them for some reason. Couldn't he just leave me alone and go back to hid aunt Mimi? His words hurt enough, the truth hurt. He started to wipe away my tears with his thumb and I hated the burning blushy feeling it sparked inside of me.

  This wasn't helping, my feelings only intensified for some reason. I needed them to completely vanish. "You're right, just go" I wanted him to go, I wanted to be alone in the grass crying until all of my feelings for him left me. But he didn't. He just stood there like a bloody tease!

  He was now messing around in my hair. "Dammit John I told you to leave!" I tried to get his hands off my head and they did only to return to my cheeks. "What will make you stop crying, eh princess? Want a kiss, ye queer?" His teasing remarks angered me as much as they made me blush. Especially how close his face was to mine. A kiss was what I wanted. But I was desperately holding back.

  But just as said, his lips were enclosed with mine filling me with nauseating arousal. His hands were moving up and down my back soothingly until they reached my legs and I began to feel weak. His tongue was wrapped around mine and his hands were driving me mad.

  Then, he took my hands in his own and unbuttoned his pants. I felt hesitant and resistant but he had a tight grip. "What are you doing, people are going to see?" He ignored my comment and before I stop it both of my hands were down in his boxers. "Is this what you want, macca? To suck me off?" I couldn't help wanting to. I got down on my knees, just feeling it turned me on.

  "You have to answer the question in order to do it" I wasn't sure if this was one of John's games to try and get me to not like him but all I wanted to do was take advantage of the moment. I pulled down his boxers and started to play with his genitalia until I felt it getting hard in my hands.

  I couldn't help it anymore, my desire was to stuff it in my mouth and get reactions out of him. My mouth enclosed tightly onto his penis. I began to suck, while massaging the area around it. Feeling his thighs made me want to feel more, so I did. He was letting me. He let out a soft moan and his legs seemed shakey for a moment.

  I repeated this motion while sucking harder and he fell to the grass, cum leaking out. He was turned over and I saw my chance. I was ontop of him like a cat, my penis slowly inching into him, deeper, deeper. I was making him moan. "Paul, that's enough" not this time, we were not going to stop this time.

  "No, you're enjoying this, admit it Johnny. I made you moan and there's no denying it" I could tell now he was trying hard not to, but it all came out. Sexual grunts and moans. "Fuck, Paul I think I'm gonna-" I decided to slowly move out of him. He lay over on his back exaughsted, blowing his load.

  Then he sat up, a stupid smile planted on his face. I could tell, now, he was enjoying this. He got ontop of me making me feel weak and vulnerable, unbuttoning my pants as I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. "You're such a girl for enjoying this mccartney" he was removing my boxers from me.

  Strechting my legs away from eachother he began sucking me off. His wet lips, and wild tongue licking me in places I've never been licked. I was overwhelmed with affection. As he was released I was feeling a new sensation. Two fingers going up into my tight hole, digging.

  Mmm. The noise escaped my mouth beyond my control. "Okay...stop now" I said. I felt like I was about to have an orgasm and I didn't want to be as loud as before. "Maybe I should go harder then" his fingers were wiggling around inside of me, making me move slightly. There was no other way to control my body so I let out a moan. And he went deeper. Now I felt it growing inside me and was quickly feeling packed. I didn't know how much deeper he could go before-

  I let out a loud moan and cum exploded making John take his fingers out only making more cum out. I was shaking from this. "Christ, Johnny" now he was going for my shirt. Loosening the buttons and sucking my nipples. His legs were tightly wrapped around mine and he began to kiss up to my neck.

  "Macca" he said. "Yes" I sighed out. "What was that dream about?" I felt my face grow even hotter. Beads of sweat trickled down my face. He was rubbing his groin against mine, satisfyingly. "Well we were in a closet and I was feeling your chest..." I admitted. "Why are you having those kinds of dreams about me? Do you want to feel my chest?"

  I was too aroused now to lie. "Yes, very much so" he took my hands now and rubbed them all around his chest and stomach. Whenever they came over his nipple I felt mine harden slightly. "How does that feel" his voice was soft and sexy. "Good" I admitted. Then my hands went down to his ballsack. "Does it feel better now" I started to squeeze them "yes, much better"

  "I hope this isn't a dream" I admitted. "If it was you wouldn't be cumming on me" I felt embarrassed and he let out a laugh. That smile could kill, he looked so sexy like this. He always did...