Chapter 3

Oh guys I forgot to tell you that this all takes place at the White House ok enjoy my little Survivors. Oh and I'm half fox half human ok enjoy 😊.  

Yeah sorry I didn't tell you guys please don't be mad. We aren't mad it's ok nick said. Hey where is Barney. Oh Ross turned him into a zombie. Oh my gosh I'm sorry. It's not your fault Autumn. I blushed a bit. Are u blushing Autumn. N no I'm just tired. Do you have a room I could sleep in. Sure nick said. We walked into a room this is my room but you can sleep in here. There were two beds. 

Ok night Nick

Night Autumn. 

(Time skip to morning because I'm lazy Lol)

Hey Autumn wake up we are going to a supply run want to come. S sure I could use some exercise. Ok we're going with Shark,Ghetto, and Sky. Oh ok well Sky is coming to protect you Autumn he is your brother he has to protect his little sister. We both laughed. Ok that's fine I'll get my stuff. Ok see you in front of the White House. 

Time Skip because I'm lazy

Ok we got everything so you want to head back. Yeah let's head back. It was getting dark all I did is said this in my head. Nick is very nice and comforting WAIT?! I'm I in love I can't can I.               Everyone was quiet then  my ears twitched I heard a sound a hoard of zombies.G guys I said What I think I hear a hord do you? I do get back Autumn. There was a hoard we all ran and while shooting are guns. We got them all except one was behind me on the ground and grabbed my leg. AUTMN!!!! they all yelled. It almost bit me when Nick shot it and died. Nick helped up T thanks. No problem. 

(Time skip to the White House)

That as something we got a lot of stuff. I was heading m to my room and saw sky in his room crying. H hey Sky are you ok sky said no Ross HE KILLED BARNEY DO YOU THINK IM OK he yelled Nick and Jess heard it and came to the room hey it's ok jess said. Is it sky said I went up and hugged him and he returned the embrace and huged me I it's ok calm d down. Ok I'm calm and leaves the room.