Chapter 2 Escaped and meet new friends

"So how are we going to get away from the guards Nick." Well we need to get out right says nick. Yeah ok do what you want to do since you saved my life plus thx for saving me btw. Hehe your welcome Nick says. Ok let's do this. 

*Time skip to the White House*

I saw the White House and my face was like 😨. When we were almost there I felt wusy I passed out  my eyes filled with darkness when I passed out they all screamed Autumn. 

Nick's pov

"Ak Ghetto get Jin now!" "On it." Ak said. I carried her bridle style we went into the lab I sat her down. She was pale then Jin came in with a medical bag. Told me to put something that makes her breath. 

My pov

I woke up I saw a doctor but not Dr.Ross. I saw nick hey nick what's up . Autumn your ok and came over and hugged me. What happened nick said. I don't know I saw the White House then it went dark all of the sudden. Ok before we go in I got something for you. What is it. He handed me a black backpack and it had a M4-A1 with a pink and black spray paint  , 20 bottles of water, and caned beans and peaches. Thanks. Your welcome and after an hour later we were going on a supply run. They asked me and I said ok let's go I got everything. First put this on before we leave. Nick gave me different clothing to hid from Red. 

*Time skip*

After 10 minutes we went and saw a hospital. Hey nick check this out a hospital for Ghetto. Oh ok let's go then. We went in and looked around and saw nothing. We went out to find more supplies. After 2 hours later we went to the White House and put everything away. When I first saw nick I felt something when I'm close to him. Hey g guys c can I t talk to y you for a s second sure what's wrong. *Breathed* what if Red comes back and tries to kill me I said sobbing about to cry. Nick came over huged me and said it's ok we won't let him hurt you I promise. I blushed a bit then everyone that I talked to came over and hugged except Adam and Jess. Hey guys are you ok nick said. Well we don't trust Autumn. Why not nick said. It's because I know she is faking and working with Ross. I don't work for Ross whoever he is. Adam came over and crabed my neck.  No they all said Adam put me down I went into blackness again. Cuff him Ak. On it Ak said. I couldn't breathe. Shark get Jin now. On it shark said. 

Nick's pov

Adam why did you do that. She is working for Ross and you don't know it yet! Adam yells. Ok Shark Ak get him out of here Ghetto you stay here with me. Jin came in and saw Autumn on the ground and said What Happened here. Adam choked her. 

Time skip (My pov)

I woke up and I tried to talk but nothing came out. Nick and Ghetto saw me and came over and nick said Hey I'm so sorry for what he did to you. I grabbed a paper and pencil and said I it's o ok. Hey can u get me some water plz. Ghetto saw it and got it from his bag and said Here you go. Thx I said and it hurt. Nick and Ghetto said hey you can talk now. Yay but it hurts when I talk.  one the water and drank half of it and sat it down. Hey Autumn want to go on a supply run with Me, Ghetto, Ak and Shark. Ok let's go I grabbed my backpack and we left. 

(Time skip because I'm lazy lol)

We got back to the White House and we saw smoke come from it and it was Ross I got my gun out and I shot him. It was over for Ross then an elplosion went off and I said JIN !!!. Then we saw Jin come out with sky and the others and I ran to hug sky. 

Hey guys there is something I need to tell u. Nick said yeah what's up. Sky is my brother . All of them said What?!