My love forever <3

My Feet were so sore, my eyelids were heavy, and i wanted to sink in my bed and sleep forever. My 12 hour shift was taking its tol on me!

 Driving home to my fieance Matthew is what I loved the most. We were to be married in 2 months from today, and i couldn't be more exited. Finally arriving home at 6 in the morning, and all the lights off I slowly unlocked the door and walked in.

I kicked my shoes of dropped all my stuff to the floor, and walked to my bedroom to my sleeping man.

I opened the dresser, and pulled my cell out for the light. Getting all the stuff I needed I walked into the bathroom shut the door, and turned the light on.

Splashing warm water on my face to wash it felt so good.  I heard a soft groan, and shifting of the sheets in my room, which tells me I'v woke Matthew up. I changed my clothes, turned the light off, and opened up the door to find Matthew propped up on his arm looking at me.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in a low raspy voice.

"Morning" I said as i placed a soft kiss on his lips.

I cuddled up next to him, let out a breath, and closed my eyes.

"Hard shift tonight babe?"

He put his arm around me, and rubbed up and down the small of my back.

"Not so much hard, but sooooo busy!" I made circles with finger on his bare chest.

"Well, love get some sleep, i don't work today so Ill be here when you wake up." He smiled and kissed my head.

Minutes after that i was sound asleep.

I woke up, my eyes trying to adjust to the light, i looked over to the other side of the bed. I smelt breakfast being cooked, that explained why he wasn't in bed with me.

Slowly walking to the kichen, touching the wall so i didn't fall down I sat at the table.

"Good morning my love." He kissed my forehead as he sat my plate of breakfast infront of me.

"Good morning, when did you wake up?"

"Oh about ten, it's already one babe, when do you go back in?"

He sat infront of me, and we both began eating.

"I go in at ten tonight. Wont get off till ten tomorrow morning, butttt in a happier not dear, Ill be off for a whole 2 weeks after we get married!"

"Bout' time" He winked. "I'v missed you" He rubbed his leg up on mine.

"You know I'v told you that you can pay me a 'visit' at anytime in the hospital."

"Well, if we didn't have so much to do today." He said playfully.

"What are the plans?" I said putting my plate in the sink and washing it.

"Well, we have lunch plans with your brother and his new girlfriend."

"How many are we going to meet! That boy I swear I'm going to punch him in the forehead!" I said with a giggle.

"Babe, he's 19 he will date alot of them. It took me a lot of girls to go through to finally get to you. I was 21 when we met." He stood there with his bare tattooed chest and long pajama pant's only inches away from me.

I giggled. "Yep, and i won this heart of yours!" I pressed my body against his, and put my hand on his chest.

"Yeah you sure did, what in the world have i got myself into?" He put his hands on my waist.