Chapter 11

~King POV~

After I heard that I was devastated. I asked him how long did I have.

"Only time will tell I am so sorry ma'am have a good day"

After he left akyrah broke down saying she dont wanna lose me so I had to calm her down. But on the inside it was killing me because I really love this girl man and I have kids. But i know I am leaving for a reason. Now the hard part is telling the twins. Ugh here we go.

                 **Telling Kyla**

I decided I would tell Kyla first because I know Kyra might be all hard and shit but I know it was gone kill her the most.

I sat kyla down and told her I have cancer and she broke down while I held her. She was screaming and kicking but she pulled it together and stayed strong. That's my girl now here is the hard part which is telling Kyra.

             **Telling Kyra**

When I told Kyra I had to tell her something she was a bit nervous. Ughh this is going to be hard. I told her I had cancer and she completely flipped saying its not fair and she was kicking and screaming. I eventually calmed her Lil ass down and she fell asleep because she tired her self out. I hope she don't do nothing stupid.

~Kyra POV~

No no no this can't be true. I have no body if she dies. Everybody else is a backstabber please god dont take her away from me I dont want to live without her. I got a whole body of pills and took them. I can feel them working and closed my eyes.

I'll meet you there mom