Gods and Monsters pt.3

********SMUT WARNING********

Sophie followed as she was instructed and obediently she bent her knees in front of him, her stormy eyes looking at him in a challenging manner. Both of them took his pants off and his undergarment- both clothing piece discarded on the floor forgotten for the meantime.

She was met with the sight of his cock, slightly hard and she could only gape at his size. Kevin smirked at her speechless moment, but he quickly commanded her. "Suck."

Tentatively she reached for his base and pumped him until he was fully erect. Then her mouth started to suck at his tip, using her tongue to lick in different motions further making him groan in pleasure. Sophie looked up at him with innocent doe eyes and suddenly her mouth started to envelop his dick. Making him moan in pleasure- for a woman that was portrayed as a psychotic Ice Queen she sure had a knack for sex, more so than his former other bed partners.

Now Kevin wasn't keen on things such as fucking. It never really appealed to him, but then he saw that it was a great way to release his pent up frustration from his mother, his sister, even his father. He would nail girls in school and drop them the next day. Sometimes he even left some of them scarred and bruised which further solidified his reputation as a dangerous person, but with his good looks girls always came to flock in his arms but Sophie was different- she was completely different.

His attention was shifted once again to the girl sucking his cock, due to her tongue which now took pleasure in licking the underside of his shaft. Sophie continued to do this, as her hands played with his balls and then she felt him shudder- making her understand that he was close. She put her mouth back on his dick and continued to suck him off faster, just like how a child would suck a lollipop. Then her tongue swirled around his tip and he exploded. Sophie quickly caught every drop and swallowed it like a good child.

She was rewarded with a long sensual kiss, which made her gasp for air and she knew that Kevin was definitely something different.

And in that moment she believed something her father was once told her and that was: 'Love was for everyone.' Truly it was, love was for everyone- even for the wicked.

---

It was surprising for the whole school when the two of them entered the facility having a conversation and seemingly engrossed in their own chatter. Now both of them were beautiful creatures in their own right and they would have attained popularity were it not for their freakish tendencies, that was why the people talked and gossiped about them because they were a sight to see. The rumor circulated like wildfire- the Ice Queen had found her king and suddenly they were the main attraction.

But their schoolmates only saw them in their morning classes because they disappeared, no one knew of their location- no one at all.

The two of them were in one of the abandoned classrooms on the third floor, no soul walked around these halls for it was unused by the current generation of students. Sophie sat lazily on the desk and her two legs parted giving just enough space for Kevin, who sat on a chair in front of her his two arms draped around her legs which were exposed due to her shorts.

A knife was suddenly brought out of thin air, it was a small little thing but she knew that it was sharp enough to cut through her skin. The hand which held the sharp object was slowly brought up against her leg and she couldn't help but gasp. "You and your strange fascination with a knife."