Chapter 2: Running Away

{Next Day}

{Haley's p.o.v.}

I walked downstairs to eat. I saw my 'Evil Stepparents' eating. As always. My wolf growled quietly. I pet'ed my wolf to calm him down. "Good morning, Haley." My 'Evil Stepmom' said. And she waved at me. That's weird. She's not yelling at me. I don't know if she's being 'Nice'. Or, she's just planing a trap. "Well, come on. Sit down and eat." My stepdad says. I sat down. He gave me some mushroom soup. Not my favorite, But I like it. "Um. Can I ask you guys a question?" I asked them. "Yes, what is it?" My stepmom says. "Um. Are you guys being, 'Nice'?" I asked. They looked at me confused. "What do you mean?" My stepmom says again. 'I think they're planing a trap.' I thought to myself. I looked at them. "You guys are defiantly planing a trap!" I yelled at them. I sat up from my chair. Slamming the table with my hands. "Haley! What is wrong with you?!" My stepdad yelled. My wolf barked wildly. My stepmom sat up from her chair and grab'ed me. I struggled in her arms, trying to break free. She threw me in my room, and my stepdad did the same to my wolf. She locked the door. "Well, that was easy." She said behind the door. "Yeah. She was too easy to catch." My stepdad says. I slammed the door hard. I screamed. I heard them walking away from my room. I then stop'ed. And cry'ed. I put my hands into my eyes. Weeping nonstop. My wolf licked me to make me feel better. I sniffled. "I knew they were planing a trap." I said to my wolf. My wolf starts to whimper. I calmed him down. I then looked at my window, then the sheets in my bed. "I think I have a plan" I whispered to my wolf. I grabed the sheets, and make them a big rope. I opened my window, and threw down the rope. I slided down the rope. I landed on the ground. My wolf teleported to me. (Btw. This is Minecraft. Wolfs can teleport to you when you are far away. :3) "Cmon, Lavender." I said. We ran away from home. For good. And we're never gonna come back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys! I hope you injoy this! Sorry if this chapter is short. I'll try to make the others long. :3 Anyways, baaiiiiii!!!!

~Cg <3