Chapter 2:The Stunning Blondie

It's been exactly 10 years after dad's moment of attention seeking. At least leave something valuable if you wanna sleep for eternity. And mom was next a year after dad's. Goddamn it. If you wanna seek attentions go do it elsewhere. I'm the king now. Wait, now that I think about it . . why did I even cry at their funerals? That was pathetic of me.

And now, as you can see, I'm a lone-king, or whatever they called it. And I don't want any wife, because they'll take all my power if I do.

Finding that my room is boring with no interesting things to do, I walked to the balcony and stare at the grey sky. This is what I want, dull. Not a colourful outside world.

But the low-life citizens down there made my ears go deaf. Shouting right down from where I'm currently standing.

"Lord Natsu! Please! Give us some supply of food for us to eat!" An old hag began to shout, followed by a woman with a baby in her arms, crying. 

"Lord Natsu! My baby's dying! Please supply us food and water! Or you can just supply us a loaf of bread! We'll share the food! Please spare us your wealth!"

And many more, non-stop.

"Lord Natsu! I'm begging you! Please!"

Lord Natsu. Lord Natsu. Lord Natsu. Aren't you guys tired of barking my name?

I stepped inside again, but not staying in it. Instead, I took the gun that was inherited to me by mom, and stepped outside.

"Lord Natsu!"

"Lord Natsu!"

Damn. The crowds again. I should've brought earplugs with me.

The crowds kept on continuing, eventhough one of the citizens stated out loud that I'm holding a gun. He's wise enough to be my personal bodyguard, but I don't take trash consumers.

That is, until a blonde little girl with a worn-out outfit came to me, tugging the lower part of my outfit, saying, "Mister, this thing you're wearing is warm. Can I have it?" ,with a sincere smile.

I stared long at her before kneeling down and wrapped the furry thing I'm wearing, around her.

"Yeah, you can have it," The girl's smile became wider and happy tears filled her desperate-for-a-good-life eyes. "After I kill you."

I pulled the trigger, creating a loud shot sound and began to feel thick liquid on my hand.

The girl fell on the ground, silent.

People gasped. Except for one woman who has no reaction at all other than kneeling down on the corpse. Probably the mother of that little girl. To be honest, I stared for a long time at her, admiring her beauty. Seriously, she's beautiful. That long white hair, that dazzling eyes with tears. She's really my type, eventhough she's similar to the other citizens. 

"Lisanna!" She shouted, breaking the silence. "Lisanna! Lisanna!" She shook the corpse roughly.

Everyone had already gone silent while looking at that woman's actions. Wow. What an attention seeker this woman is.

Another man with a hunky body came near, and he have the same hair colour as theirs.

"Lisanna! Lisanna! Wake up! Don't do this to me!" Sheesh. A pair of attention seekers.

I turned around from the laughable tragedy and began walking back towards the castle. Once I'm at the door, I saw the little brat still have the energy to say something to her parents. Let's just leave them crying with despair.

By the time I wanted to go inside, I saw a group of people- probably my servants- walking towards the castle. But that wasn't the thing that caught my attention. It's the stranger walking with them. The blondie whose hair was tied in a ponytail.

Just like that white-haired woman, she stunned me too, but more. Her expression was dull, her eyes, as if there was nothing to catch her attention. Is this what they called a love at first sight? Yes, I never thought I'm gonna say this but whatever. I don't care about the world. All I care is that blondie. And start from now on, I'm gonna try to attract her until she will nod at everything I say.

Because she'll be my future wife. For short, the Queen of Magnolia.