Chapter4

When me and Harry were young we always had fights over, who could finish first or who could eat the hottest food. It never changed, " so what do you want champion " he said. I was the food champ, I use to win most of the time. "Umm Im thinking kebabs, what about you?" I asked, " I'm cool with that" he said as he walked in the kitchen to call the kebab shop.

I turned the t.v on hoping there would be something good on, I miss the old times with Harry. This is the first time we have seen each other, other than work or in the car. I know we live rot next to each other but to be honest, you don't see each other every day. I like coming over and hanging out like in high school, which we did and back then we found out a lot about each other, like secrets, family and past.

"It should be here in 25 minutes" he informed me as he walked in to the living room, " so what you watching?" He asked me sitting down beside me."Ravenwood, you gotta problem with that?" I asked eyeballing him, " no no it's fine, it's not to bad" he replied. Oh no he did not just say that! " you did not just say that" I say to him pausing the t.v, " it's ok I guess, but I'm just not into it. I don't really like it". "Have you ever watched it before?" I ask him looking in to his eyes, it was quiet for a minute before the door bell rang.

I don't know what it was but I felt something when I was looking into his eyes, it's probably nothing I can't like him, he's my best friend. "Kebabs are here!" He said walking through the entrance to where I was sitting, " there you are" he said handing me mine smiling. "You didn't have to pay I would of being...", " no Shaun it's fine don't worry about it" he said eating his kebab. "So are we watching this raven shit then" he asks looking at me, " it's not shit! And yes we are cause I wanna see your face when we finish it" I smile.

He chuckled then focused on the t.v, that's one of the many things I like about Harry is his laugh. His laugh is amazing, it's deep and smooth, I just love it! I watch him as he's watching the big t.v on the wall in front of us. But I swiftly move my head when he coughs.

. . .

When we finish eating the television flickered, but it when back to normal. " Harry is it ok if I take a shower before the next series starts?" I ask getting up, " sure ill get you a towel" he says getting up and walking down the hall. I waited there for him to come back but i started to hear a noise from outside, I walked over to the door and opened it, to fine it raining. Great just what I need, I haven't even got clothes!

Harry walks out and hands me the towel, " acutely I'll wait for the rain to go down, so I can get my clothes" I say, " Shaun by the looks of that weather I don't think it's a good idea to go anywhere in that rain" he tells me. "You can just wear a shirt of mine" he said I look at him worriedly, " don't worry I'm bigger than you so my shirts will be pretty big" I laughs and I give a unsure smile. I walk up stairs remembering where the bathroom was and walking in, putting my towel on the rack and locking the door.

Getting undressed and putting my hair up in a messy bun and turning the shower on, I jump in when the water is just right.

Harry's POV

I don't know what i should do, I know I like her but does she like me, is it bad that I like my best friend and is it bad that I hope she likes me the same way. I've been sitting on the couch thinking about wether or not to tell her, I decided that I should when she gets out of the shower. I do like Ravenswood, I've liked it for a while but I just loved seeing her face light up in amazing meant when I said I didn't. She so beautiful inside and out, she has an amazing heart and need to care for people. I guess that's why her and Jordan get alone so well, Jordan and Shaun have been friends for years.i have to say in my days and share of friends, I've never seen a couple so much alike and that go so well together.

There're amazing and the best of friends, I am both of there friends so I now them pretty well. I got up and started cleaning up the place, like the plates and cups we had jurying the movie. The pillows and blanket, I don't think she would want to watch it at this time. It's like 9:00 and she likes her beauty sleep alot, a voice cut me out of me daydream. I turn around to find Shaun standing there in a fluff white towel raped again her, I stand the in shock at how beautiful she is. "I didn't get that shirt off you" she says, but I wasn't really paying a tension.

"Harry?" she clicked her fingers in front of my face waking me from yet other daydream, " umm yes sorry I umm.. Ill get the shirt" I said awkwardly cause I was staring at her, but I mean come on what guy wouldn't.

Shaun's POV

So I finish taking a shower and I relies that Harry didn't get me his shirt, I don't have anything else to wear to I walk down stairs in a towel that's just above my knees! He's cleaning! Harry never cleans, what going on, I laugh to myself. "I didn't get that shirt off you" I ask standing there awkwardly, he just stood there starring, I didn't know what to do. "Harry?" I says after a while clicking my fingers to snap his out of fantasy land, then he went to get the shirt and I follow him, cause I mean I didn't want to stand there in a towel which sounds pretty silly cause I am.