Christmas Eve

I couldn't help but smile as I walked out of my room. It was Christmas Eve. We all stayed on the boat because we couldn't go home in time. Some of our family members came to visit. Zack and Cody's mom came to visit them. Honestly, I'm kinda scared she won't like me. My father is coming visit, Zack's scared but I know dad will like him.... I mean my dad acts like a teenager. I hurried and finished my makeup before hurrying to the deck. I ran out of the elevator only to slip and have someone catch me.
       "You literally fell for me," Zack joked helping me back up, "why are you so happy?"
     "Well," I giggle," I get to spend Christmas with my wonderful  boyfriend, my father is boarding in less than an hour, my friends are here and it's Christmas. My favorite time of year," I smile cheerfully. He laughs at my enthusiasm before kissing my lips softly. I pull back smiling.
       "I'm glad you are happy," he smiled intertwining our fingers before we began walking to the others.
        "There you love birds are," Cody smiled. I noticed his and Bailey's hands were intertwined.
       "Looks who's talking," I say motioning towards their hands. Both of them turned Scarlett red.
       "When's mom gonna be here," Zack asked Cody looking at his watch.
        "Any minute now," Cody answered. I looked out at the city, it was beautiful.
        "Awe my babies are so grown up," a woman's voice called out from behind us. Zack turned around and yelled, "MOMMY!"
       I giggled at how cute it looked. Cody joined in their family hug as me and Bailey awed.
       They all pulled away and Zack spoke up, "mom this is-"
     I noticed my dad getting out of the elevator and yelled," Papa," as I ran to him. I jumped on him making him laugh.

        "Munchkin," he wrapped his arms around me hugging tight

        "Munchkin," he wrapped his arms around me hugging tight. We stayed like that for a minute before I got down only to hug again. I hadn't seen him in forever. He wasn't home when I left for school. He was on a business trip, he had been for two months to design a game in Japan. I got along with my dad more than anyone in my whole family.
        "Pop," I said pulling away and grabbing his hand, "I want you to meet someone," I say lightly with my adorable face on gently walking towards my friends.
        "Okay... What's going on," he asked raising an eyebrow.
        "Papa, this is London, Bailey, Cody, Markus, Woody, and"I paused before stepping to the side of Zack, "this is Zack... my boyfriend."
        My dad looked at Zack for a moment. Zack nervously gulped before intertwining our hands. I became nervous too because he was taking longer than expected to say something.
         "Zack," my dad began walking towards us," welcome to the family," he smirked holding out his hand. Zack smiled and shook hands with his other one still holding mine.
        "Thank you sir," Zack said showing manners.
         "If you hurt Valery's heart I'm coming after you," papa warned Zack who looked scared before answering seriously.
      "I would never intend to hurt Valery. I like her too much," he said looking at me.
        "Good, now Valery let's go to your dorm. I have some games for us to test out," dad smirked holding out the test product of the games I wanted to test.
       "Can Zack join?"
       "Sorry Val, I have to spend some time with my mom," he apologized. I seen the way he looked at the games, he wanted to but he also wanted to see his mom, "besides you told me how much you missed your dad so you should have father-daughter time," Zack smiled before kissing my cheek.
       I smiled at him," I'll see you tonight to exchange gifts," I ask.
       "That's tomorrow," he laughed at my enthusiasm. I giggle before pecking his lips and head towards the elevator my dad following.
       We got to my dorm and I closed the door before looking at my dad, "did you get it?"
       "Get what," he played dumb.
        "Zack's present I asked you to grab," I ask impatiently jumping up and down slightly.
        "You mean," he raised a wrapped box with 4 smaller wrapped things on top, "yes I did. The new z-box 5 with 4 games to go with, "he smirked setting it on my bed. I squealed before hugging him tight thanking him over and over again.
       "You're the best," I kiss his cheek.
      "Let's play some games shall we," he smiles. I nod before putting the presents in my closet behind my cloths before I take the controller from my dad and we began playing the games. I love this Christmas already.